Oregon Trip

lincolnluxor

So just finalized everything so that I can go see the Oregon game. The only thing is that due to some circumstances, I'll be heading up alone. Are there any planned meet ups or events prior to the game?

Section 37, by the way... that is us, right?

Yup. We're in 39. I'm gonna be with a few folks but would love to know when and where an Alumni meet up or something is.

Also, if anyone is there on Friday that golfs... I think I'll be trying to get a round in (I'm terrible)

Will be there Friday. I'm hoping that more info about fan gatherings will be posted here as the game gets closer.

This is where I'll be before the game...

Big Orange Tailgate Tour!

EVENT DETAILS
9:30 am – 11:30 am PT

Game time: 12:30 PT

Location: Duck Walk tailgate area directly across Martin Luther King Blvd. from Autzen Stadium
Look for the orange and white balloons!

Reactions: 2 people
Might try Emerald Valley Golf Course in Creswell, about 10 miles south of Eugene, nice public course.

This is perfect. As I was looking at the courses in Eugene, they all looked like executive (short) courses... and the best part of my game is my driving :D

Is there cabs I can call or something like that available in the area?

This is where I'll be before the game...

Big Orange Tailgate Tour!

EVENT DETAILS
9:30 am – 11:30 am PT

Game time: 12:30 PT

Location: Duck Walk tailgate area directly across Martin Luther King Blvd. from Autzen Stadium
Look for the orange and white balloons!

Awesome! Who knows... we may be on the same flight up!

Reactions: 1 person
This is perfect. As I was looking at the courses in Eugene, they all looked like executive (short) courses... and the best part of my game is my driving :D

Is there cabs I can call or something like that available in the area?

Awesome! Who knows... we may be on the same flight up!

I'm not sure what a cab would cost, but yea they'll take you out to Emerald Valley. I believe the U of O golf team uses Emerald Valley as their home course.

First Choice:
Emerald Valley GC:
Emerald Valley Golf and Resort | Golf in the Lush and Scenic Willamette Valley

Second Choice: River Ridge or Springfield CC
RiverRidge Golf Complex | Eugene, OR

Welcome to Springfield Country Club - Springfield Golf

VN Store

Back