Oregons new training facility

Like Inky Johnson said. Tennessee takes a backseat to nobody. But Oregons is nice. The barber shop is a nice touch. That being said if a barber shop is what makes the difference in elite players coming or not. Every elite university will have them soon.

Reactions: 1 person
In reviewing just the pics presented above in the two slideshows, Tennessee has the better facility. Oregon's looks pretty sleek, but Tennessee has the better weight room, meeting room, office, pools, locker room, etc.

It's nice if you are into hemp sandals, chai tea lattes, urban poetry, and bicurious tendencies.

Reactions: 4 people
Regarding facilities, any word on when UT plans to demolish Stokely, build the new practice fields and renovate or replace Gibbs?

It's going to look completely weird and out-of-place in a couple years.

UT's is a classical look, much better... especially on a college campus.

In reviewing just the pics presented above in the two slideshows, Tennessee has the better facility. Oregon's looks pretty sleek, but Tennessee has the better weight room, meeting room, office, pools, locker room, etc.

This. Much of the interior is just flash. Their weight room is surprisingly mediocre for such a new facility. Take out the hardwood, big screens, and waterfalls, and it's really just a standard facility. Even the outside, with its "sustainable" design, doesn't look good at all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xSlBX32jx0[/youtube]

Last edited:
Football performance centers don't win championships, either there or here.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xSlBX32jx0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

That's nice. I'm sure it means something to the Duck fans. But I'm a Tennessee fan, and honestly I couldn't care less what Oregon's facilities look like.

That's nice. I'm sure it means something to the Duck fans. But I'm a Tennessee fan, and honestly I couldn't care less what Oregon's facilities look like.

Then why are you looking and posting in a thread about the Oregon facilities then.

They pretty much have a blank check from Nike, so what would you expect?

The one thing that money cannot buy Oregon is being in the SEC. And while that may seem egocentric, it is the deciding factor for many recruits. Granted, that could change in ten years, but you work with whatever you have until it's gone.

I personally thought that their facility looked really cheap. A lot of uncomfortable chairs, like those in the corners of the barber shop. Ouch, my back!?!

One story weight rooms are a thing of the past... lol

And the exterior looks like some medical center or government secret labratory for testing cute little animals.

Not a big fan. But Nike does take pretty good care of them. Even if I could have an unbiased opinion, our facilities are nicer.

Looks really nice to chill at between classes. As for preparing and training athletes for football, ours takes the cake.

VN Store

Back