OSU/ Michigan

tvolsfan

VN GURU
Go Blue.

Michigan has gotten a lot of crap this year, especially from Buckeye fans. I would love nothing more than to see Michigan stuff the Buckeyes conference championship dreams in their face in Columbus.

Michigan 20
Ohio State 17.

Kind of incredible to think just two years ago this was the 'game of the century.'

I think it is funny that if Michigan State wins, they have to big time pull for Michigan

It doesn't have the flare this year. The Big11Ten and Michigan are down, but it's still the best rivalry in college sports, IMO.

I think it is funny that if Michigan State wins, they have to big time pull for Michigan

I don't think it's funny because I actually want MSU to win and that would mean I want michigan to win. Ugh! Guess I need to stop caring about MSU.

Laurenitus #33 will place his draft status in this game. How he plays will not only decide what round he goes in, it'll decide this game.

Laurenitus #33 will place his draft status in this game. How he plays will not only decide what round he goes in, it'll decide this game.

Yeah this and I think especially the bowl game if it's a good opponent will go a long way in determining his position. He needs to make some big plays on a big stage. His stock slipped by staying this year.

Michigan, the Malaise and Blue :D

I know, I know...that's rich coming from a UT fan.

VN Store

Back