OT: That Brittany Griner is a Dude

VOLorNuttin

I don't frequent the basketball forum, but I just thought I'd ask other Vol fans if they don't think our Lady Vols have to play a team that clearly has a Dude as their star Center. I'm sorry, but that is a transgender/transvestite ad the very least. Can't believe Baylor is playing someone they know is questionably male.

Just saw an interview on ESPN where they interviewed the dude after having dunked twice in the game.
Griner Dunks Against Florida - ESPN Video - ESPN

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx8ktfa0nLA&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

has the OP posted a pic online so people can make judgements about your gender/preferences?

Could we delete this thread please, it is embarrassing.

At least it was moved from the basketball forum so few will see it.

Last edited:
Could we delete this thread please, it is embarrassing.

At least it was moved from the basketball forum so few will see it.

While I see your point and would never have started this thread, she is very, very masculine. She clearly has abnormal testosterone levels. Her voice sounds like a 14-16 year old boy. Definitely an advantage for Baylor to have someone like her.

While I see your point and would never have started this thread, she is very, very masculine. She clearly has abnormal testosterone levels. Her voice sounds like a 14-16 year old boy. Definitely an advantage for Baylor to have someone like her.

Tall and good at basketball?

Jesus, please tell me this thread isn't serious.

Every single year at this time, this thread appears. Every single year, it gets more idiotic.

has the OP posted a pic online so people can make judgements about your gender/preferences?
Taking it a little personal, aren't we?

Way to keep it classy, red****. You rep Tennessee well.

It is what it is, and I'm certainly not the first to raise the question. Nice to see the Moderator, here, conveniently allow you flagrantly violate explicit forum rules (forbidding personal attacks on other members), as long as it suits his purposes?

Talking about keeping it classy...look who is talking. Do you normally get sharp-tongued and smart-mouthed with folks you disagree with, in public, or do you just wait until you can do so from behind the magical barrier called the Internet?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVcotHHmcmk[/youtube]

Last edited:
It is what it is, and I'm certainly not the first to raise the question. Nice to see the Moderator, here, conveniently allow you flagrantly violate explicit forum rules (forbidding personal attacks on other members), as long as it suits his purposes?

Do you normally get sharp-tongued and smart-mouthed with folks you disagree with, in public, or do you just wait until you can climb behind the safety of the keyboard?

Just because you're not the first, doesn't mean you're exactly in great company.

Just because you're not the first, doesn't mean you're exactly in great company.
I always thought she/he was a little butch, but dang, after that ESPN interview, I seriously think the NCAA should look into it. I have never heard a female with that deep of a voice, and would pass for a guy just about anywhere he/she goes.

The interview starts at the 1:40 mark

Highlight Of The Night - ESPN Video - ESPN

Last edited:
images

Reactions: 1 person
If it walks like a dude and it talks like a dude, it probably is.

I admit I used to be hard on her(?) but after hearing her(?) talk, I'm leaning towards guy. It's no longer ignorant when you stop joking and truly believe.

VN Store

Back