Our defense will be good.

mmajaz12

Was just looking at the Spring game. The defense dominated for a considerable part of the game. And given the fact that our O line is one of the best in the country, the D line must be getting a good practice.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
They may look really good tonight...and not so good in 3 weeks...but as long as they are better than last year and keep improving each week, I'll be happy. Oh, and get some pressure on the QB with the front 4.

Reactions: 1 person
We have experience. I j don't kno if some of the guys that have experience are really that good. Jacques, Corey miller, brewer, etc.

DL is not bad, LBs are great. Secondary will probably get us in some trouble though, especially on the outside. It can't be worse than the last few years though. Right?

Was just looking at the Spring game. The defense dominated for a considerable part of the game. And given the fact that our O line is one of the best in the country, the D line must be getting a good practice.

Thoughts?

It better be, today

I think it all comes down to secondary play. Hopefully we've found enough players with speed to play in the SEC.

The defense will be much improved, however a few injuries & we will be in real trouble. But, can't get any worse, so there's always that! Butch will get us going, but will take time. We need and will win at least 6 and go bowling.

VN Store

Back