Our offensive line

The offense is not good. I don't think anybody that knows anything expected otherwise.

The offense is turrible. WKU is dominating us if you take out the turnovers. And yes you can take out the 6 turnovers because SEC teams aren't going to give those to us.

Reactions: 4 people
I think our offense is definitely struggling but balls have been dropped, throws have been bad. When the defense knows you can't go to the air it's easy to stack the box for the run. Not all on the O- line.

Last edited:
Offensive play calling could be a lot better. I'm disappointed that we haven't had any kind of sustained drives.

The offense is turrible. WKU is dominating us if you take out the turnovers. And yes you can take out the 6 turnovers because SEC teams aren't going to give those to us.

You can't quite say that either. 2-3 of the turnovers were gifts, but the others were good plays made on the ball.

Reactions: 3 people

Spot on man. This is the story of this game and I couldn't agree more with you.

Reactions: 1 person
ill admit the O looks pretty bad. Best play was when they didn't move on the WKY false start.

Reactions: 2 people
Beat Austin Peay and people say we are better than normal....bad 1st half and people start saying players are over-rated

Our fanbase is bipolar

Reactions: 5 people
I am not feeling comfortable. Offense better start out like gang buster in second half....2 big drops and 4 really bad throws. WKU should stack the box rest of game. Worley better throw out if this.

We need a sustained drive in first drive in 3rd quarter.

EDIT: ok, feeling better now....

Last edited:
Would like to see some screens, and misdirection plays this half. Get a little creative Jancek.

I mean its like we fall for the same thing every year! Juwan James gets in front of a camera and says we were really soft last year! And we are working hard blah blah!!! I don't see it y'all are soft! Y'all are being soft! We should blow there twitter up with why are you so soft!

I mean its like we fall for the same thing every year! Juwan James gets in front of a camera and says we were really soft last year! And we are working hard blah blah!!! I don't see it y'all are soft! Y'all are being soft! We should blow there twitter up with why are you so soft!

That's so brave and tough of you man. "Let's tweet at our 300+ lb offensive linemen callin then soft!" When they could easily crush you with one hand behind their back. I hate our fans sometimes. Smh.

Reactions: 1 person
Beat Austin Peay and people say we are better than normal....bad 1st half and people start saying players are over-rated

Our fanbase is bipolar

I've been saying since April. We will be lucky to get six wins. But I was wrong we may only get 4

VN Store

Back