Our receivers

volfrk86

I know they are young but i counted three dropped passes that should have been scores. We should have scored 80 Worley is fine.

Predictions:
1. Oregon gonna beat us like an old rug
2. Geo.. will win SEC East

Last edited:
Coach Z sure got in Croom's face for lack of effort when he was supposed to block someone on a running play. Could be Josh Smith gets more snaps unless he gets it in gear.

Reactions: 1 person
Predictions:
1. Oregon gonna beat us like an old rug
2. So. Car. will win SEC East

Prediction:
1. Glockvol will be shown in a local newscast having his head pushed down, as he's put in the back of a police cruiser.

2. That's about it
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Croom has potential.

He HAS GOT to live up to it.

I want to see him on Sunday. (not that I watch the NFL)

Prediction:
1. Glockvol will be shown in a local newscast having his head pushed down, as he's put in the back of a police cruiser.

2. That's about it
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Been there, done that

Attachments

• thCAX28978.jpg
    thCAX28978.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 182
If we can get our passing game up to par we have the receivers. North looks like a man child out there. He could end up being one of the best wideouts if he gets a chance

Josh Smith was the most impressive receiver today, imo. North also looked good.

Josh Smith and Jonathan Johnson had some great plays today. Smith looks like he has solid hands. Johnson showed excellent concentration on that ridiculous jump ball that Worley threw. Croom had another drop on one of the only throws that was catchable by Worley in the first half. The other one that hit him in the hand was thrown about 5 feet over his head early in the game. Not bustin' his chops for that one, but he needs to focus a little bit more. I thought he did pretty good in the run game again, though.

Johnson, Smith and North all impressive so far. I would like to see us use the tight end over the middle more.

I think Carter or Smith shoukd start opposite of North just havnt been impressed with Croom. Which sucks i really like him as a player.

Afraid next week that score will be reversed, sad to say.[/QUOTE

Your optimism has been duly noted. How many different ways do you think you have to say we are going to lose badly??

We get it, already, Mr Sunshine.:moon2:

Coach Z sure got in Croom's face for lack of effort when he was supposed to block someone on a running play. Could be Josh Smith gets more snaps unless he gets it in gear.
Croom needs an all night date with the Juggs Machine...every night this week. I had a ton of hope that he, Paul Harris, and North would make a formidable trio of big WR's...tough for even Oregon to handle. But I guess, Croom and Harris ain't got their shiite together.

VN Store

Back