Oct. 1 MISSISSIPPI 38-10
Oct. 8 GEORGIA 24-13
Oct. 22 at Alabama 38-21
Oct. 29 SOUTH CAROLINA 28-24
Nov. 5 at Notre Dame 35-28
Nov. 12 MEMPHIS 42-10
Nov. 19 VANDERBILT 38-7
Nov. 22 at Kentucky 42-3

I don't want to make predictions at all. Florida could very well kick 31 flavors of ass on offense, and LSU could still be great or eat it now that Saban's gone.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 17, 2005 10:06 PM
I don't want to make predictions at all. Florida could very well kick 31 flavors of ass on offense, and LSU could still be great or eat it now that Saban's gone.

very wise man u r. everybody is hyping us to much.

Why is Fla going to be so hot? They lost Channing( the rapist) Crowder and the rb, name escapes me. Leak is OVER-RATED and that crappy little offense will get eaten alive by SEC athletes. "Rural" Meyer will get his intro to REAL football when the Vols Kick his gator butt. :rocks:

Attachments

• sy44.jpg
    sy44.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by donsargegolf@Jan 17, 2005 10:17 PM
Why is Fla going to be so hot? They lost Channing( the rapist) Crowder and the rb, name escapes me. Leak is OVER-RATED and that crappy little offense will get eaten alive by SEC athletes. "Rural" Meyer will get his intro to REAL football when the Vols Kick his gator butt. :rocks:

maybe so. we will see. oh yeah its ciatrick fason

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Jan 17, 2005 7:17 PM

I'm hoping like heck that happens too, but I'd prefer not to overlook anybody. After getting aquainted to the program last season, I got the sense that we are prone to defeat at any time. Can't think ahead of saturday come football season.

Originally posted by milohimself+Jan 17, 2005 10:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (milohimself @ Jan 17, 2005 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-donsargegolf@Jan 17, 2005 7:17 PM

I&#39;m hoping like heck that happens too, but I&#39;d prefer not to overlook anybody. After getting aquainted to the program last season, I got the sense that we are prone to defeat at any time. Can&#39;t think ahead of saturday come football season. [/quote]
once again milo, u are wise beyond ur yrs. how did u figure us out so quick? :question:

I&#39;ve been watching and playing football all of my life. Once you&#39;re familiar with the game, doesn&#39;t take long.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 17, 2005 10:22 PM
I&#39;ve been watching and playing football all of my life. Once you&#39;re familiar with the game, doesn&#39;t take long.

:clap:

I don&#39;t see Urban Meyer being as good as everyone says he is...He&#39;ll find out real quick the SEC isn&#39;t any thing like the MOUNTAIN WEST

Well, it&#39;s not like Utah had talent that was miles better than any other Mountain West team. In fact, there are quite a few students here that go to BYU, and they say that BYU overall has talent equal to Utah.

And what did Utah do this season? They won each game played by a margin of no less than two touchdowns. Given they&#39;re playing teams with talent that is not too far off their own, that is pretty incredible.

Don&#39;t overlook anyone. Don&#39;t forget about SC now that Surrier can be called a "Cock". They have played with us several times and with a better coach would have beat us two of those in the last few years.

Originally posted by DrVol1@Jan 17, 2005 10:30 PM
Don&#39;t overlook anyone. Don&#39;t forget about SC now that Surrier can be called a "Cock". They have played with us several times and with a better coach would have beat us two of those in the last few years.

:(

And considering what they did to Auburn this year, the UAB, Memphis, Vandy, KY, and maybe a couple of the others, scores better be more impressive than those listed if they want a shot at the NCG.

BCS=BIG CROCK OF SH*T

Like I have said, the odds of what happened in the 2004 season happening again are astronmical. What are the odds of three teams from major conferences going undefeated in the same season?

If Tennessee flat-out wins all the games this next season, Pasadena will get a big orange invasion.

I don&#39;t know, but what were the odds of an SEC school going undefeated, beating a good Tennessee team twice, and getting left out of a NC? 1/1 this year.

BCS=BIG CROCK OF SH*T

When we actually put up a fight against Auburn and nearly took them out in the SECCG, it was widely interpreted that Auburn was not as strong as percieved, not that Tennessee was stronger than people thought.

The fact that Oklahoma and USC put up video game-like numbers against their last opponnents didnt help much, either.

Oklahoma held Colorado to 46 yards of total offense in the Big XII championship (CU had a total of -4 yards on 16 rushing attempts&#33;) and we all saw the spanking USC put on the Domers, whose victory over the Volunteers was still fresh in everybody&#39;s memory.

So, it&#39;s not that Auburn performed weak, but that USC and Oklahoma performed with such dominance that their cases were very strong.

VN Store

Back