Ovince St. Preux's Next Fight Set

like his profile pic
20110112032804_ovincestpreux.JPG

Who is this guy?

St. Preux has been perfect in his Strikeforce career thus far. The 28-year-old former University of Tennessee linebacker has not lost since 2009, rattling off eight-straight victories --five of which came in the Strikeforce cage.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think OSP can work MOusasi if he can get him to the ground. He will GnP him to death. But he better be careful he don't get tagged trying for the takedown. I like this matchup for him. Mousasi is a quality fighter. (definitely top 20 @ 205, maybe closer to being top 10) We will definitely know where OSP is at as a fighter after this one.

In case anyone follows MMA, and I know there are a few others around here that do, OSP has his next fight booked. He will be taking on Gegard Mousasi, who boasts a 31-3-2 record, and is the former Strikeforce LHW Champion. This is a huge step up in competition for OSP, and he will probably come in as a considerable underdog. If he uses his advantages in size, strength and overall athleticism, he can give Mousasi problems with the right gameplan. Mousasi obviously has the experience advantage, but he also possesses outstanding kickboxing and high-level BJJ as well. If OSP wins this fight, don't be surprised to see him in the UFC before long. As always, I'm sure he'll be decked out in UT gear. Check out the link below for more info:

Gegard Mousasi returns to Strikeforce to fight Ovince St. Preux on Dec. 17 - MMAmania.com

Edit: Sorry mods, should've used the search function.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back