Pace of Play

revjayp

šŸ‘ˆšŸ¼Thatā€™s my boy, Knox.
I didn't get to watch the game today. Did our offense pick up the pace and did it wear WK down? The second half appears it did. Merge if this has been discussed.

We definitely were able to run the ball all over them in the 4th quarter.

First half our offense was off, Worleys timing was off. Worley threw acouple at the end of the first half that did look good though, receivers didnt come away with them though. Our defense was amazing the first half... No other way to describe it.

The second half Worley started getting on pace and the running game took off. The defense held their own and made stops.

To me it seemed good that Worley got more confident, which I can't complain about. The first half didnt look good for him, but he deff got better.

Reactions: 1 person
As far as pace of the offense, they weren't going that much faster. They seemed to slow things down actually.

Seemed slow the first the half. We game out second half with the up tempo we seen against peay and were unstoppable at that pace and Worley went 8-10 in the second half. Seems as long as we keep snapping the ball fast we keep it moving

Offense started out fast in 3rd period, but once they opened the lead up again in the 3rd qtr, they slowed in down considerably. Exactly what Butch should have done with a solid lead. Let the clock run and make WKU stop the RBs running behind that OL.

As far as pace of the offense, they weren't going that much faster. They seemed to slow things down actually.

We did play much slower today. Worley went under center a lot more also in the first half.

VN Store

Back