Parking help!?!

spazzyvol

VFL TFWIW
Coming tomorrow! Usually I find parking through trial and error but I want to be more efficient for my time to neyland. What options are there as a good "go-to" spot for parking? Ideally something in decent walking distance to stadium? Any suggestions is very appreciated! Also what's start time for vol walk?

Coming tomorrow! Usually I find parking through trial and error but I want to be more efficient for my time to neyland. What options are there as a good "go-to" spot for parking? Ideally something in decent walking distance to stadium? Any suggestions is very appreciated! Also what's start time for vol walk?

Vol walk is always 2 hours & 15 minutes before kick off, so this week it'll be around 10:00. You looking for a spot to park & walk in, tailgate, or what?

Edit: math is fun.

Last edited:
There is a parking garage behind Cookout, that's a $10 donation to children's hospital. That's where we usually park, it's a mile or so of a walk down the strip, but it's never full, and the money goes to a great cause

Vol walk is always 2 hours & 15 minutes before kick off, so this week it'll be around 12:00. You looking for a spot to park & walk in, tailgate, or what?

Kickoff is 12:20 so Volwal will be around 10 am by my calculations. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 1 person
The AG campus is great, a shuttle bus will drop you off at the circle then pic you back up!! Very efficient!!

Reactions: 2 people
There is a parking garage behind Cookout, that's a $10 donation to children's hospital. That's where we usually park, it's a mile or so of a walk down the strip, but it's never full, and the money goes to a great cause

Got an address?

I always park across from Calhouns. The garage there charges $20. It's an easy 5-10 minute walk up the river to the stadium with easy access to the interstate. There is some tailgating activity ther but not much. We usually hit Calhouns then check out all the boats at the Vol Navy as we pass by. That looks like an awesome way to tailgate by the way. Then walk on over to the Vol walk.

The AG campus used to be efficient parking now they are doing this stupid wrist band system with the shuttle bus. It's made it very inefficient.

The parking garage by clement is a pretty easy walk to Neyland and has a bit of tailgating too

I always park across from Calhouns. The garage there charges $20. It's an easy 5-10 minute walk up the river to the stadium with easy access to the interstate. There is some tailgating activity ther but not much. We usually hit Calhouns then check out all the boats at the Vol Navy as we pass by. That looks like an awesome way to tailgate by the way. Then walk on over to the Vol walk.

Directly across that bridge is free parking. Better to save the money and walk and extra 5 min imo.

I've parked around Market Square the last several years. It's about a 1 mile walk to the stadium, but it's a pretty flat walk and it's free.

VN Store

Back