Parking WKU

KillaRed54

I've convinced my dad who is a Louisville fan to come down with me to the wku game. He's a little older with a bad ankle. Where's a decent place to park so he doesn't have to walk real far.

Do the civic center garage and ride the shuttle. It's about the only option you have.

I've convinced my dad who is a Louisville fan to come down with me to the wku game. He's a little older with a bad ankle. Where's a decent place to park so he doesn't have to walk real far.

From utsports.com:

OFF CAMPUS PARKING/SHUTTLES

Numerous KAT buses transport fans to and from the Civic Coliseum, Old City and Market Square area of downtown at a round-trip cost of $6 per person starting three hours before kickoff. Eight buses run from Farragut High School off Campbell Station Road to Neyland Stadium at a round-trip cost of $16 per person starting three hours before kickoff. A free shuttle is available from the Ag Campus.

Public Parking Info on Game Day

RV PARKING

RV parking is available at the Civic Coliseum and the Blackstock Street lot, located behind the Foundry at the North World's Fair area. The cost is $25 per day, with room for approximately 100 RVs and hookups for 20. Security is provided at the Coliseum site beginning Friday after 3 p.m. KAT Shuttle service to Neyland Stadium is available.

ACCESSIBLE PARKING

Accessible parking and shuttle service is available from the Agricultural Campus. For an accessible parking pass, please call UT Parking Services at (865) 974-6031.

Carry him military style. JK. the above mentioned advice is good. Good luck.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back