Passing along a little praise

Hulavol

So I’m listening to the local Sports talk in Greenville, SC - it’s a clemson homer station- and they have this cat on there at end of day who knows his stuff. Like impressively so. Like he consistently - for years - is dead on the money in predictions against the spread and who is going to win and why.
Yesterday he said he felt UT could go 11-1 and make the playoffs and win the NC- that it wouldn’t surprise him at all. That UT is right there- if Nico can manage first season.

Thought I would share with you fine fellas.

3543e5ab-477b-44e9-8fc5-34c5fef5d1a5_text.gif

So I’m listening to the local Sports talk in Greenville, SC - it’s a clemson homer station- and they have this cat on there at end of day who knows his stuff. Like impressively so. Like he consistently - for years - is dead on the money in predictions against the spread and who is going to win and why.
Yesterday he said he felt UT could go 11-1 and make the playoffs and win the NC- that it wouldn’t surprise him at all. That UT is right there- if Nico can manage first season.

Looks good, where do I sign?

Reactions: WillisWG
Way too much enthusiasm and expectation this year which is unfair to Heupel we likely lose a few games as we set up a really good core offense for the upcoming years. Not that I believe it will happen, but 4 losses is more LIKELY to me than 1. I believe 3 personally.
With the transfer portal and NIL in full force, College Football will have parity. No one knows what’s truly in the cards.

We have a favorable schedule and CAN beat every team on it or we can lose a few. Only time will tell. Personally, I think our defense will determine our season….they thrive, we thrive, the sink we sink.

Reactions: 207 others
The “cat” is Walt, and I agree with the OP. Walt does not sugarcoat his analysis, and he is one of the most “on-point” sports hosts that I have ever heard. He is very knowledgeable, and if you want to argue with him, you had better come with some legitimate stats, or he will shred you with your own fallacies. I really hope he is right about us like he normally is with most of his predictions. GBO!

Sounds like caleb from the Dave Hooker show.

Yep, I used to live in downtown Greenville SC until i retired two years ago and listened to the guy you are speaking of. He is pretty much a straightshooter - before the draft he was quite vocal that Kenny Pickett was a bust waiting to happen and had tiny hands... LOL.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back