passing game: Nicholls State & UT vs. Oregon

kamoshika

I'm not sure what our performance yesterday says about our passing game other than it's not very good, but it looks especially bad when compared to a weak FCS team's passing stats in Eugene 2 weeks earlier.

Nicholls State: 25-50-256 yards, 0 INT, 0 TD
avg. yards per attempt: 5.1
avg. yards per completion: 10.2
no. of completions for 10+ yards: 9
1st downs: 11

Tennessee: 15-29-138 yards, 0 INT, 1 TD
avg. yards per attempt: 4.8
avg. yards per completion: 9.2
no. of completions for 10+ yards: 4
1st downs: 5

The "Wide Receiver U" t shirt will not be making an appearance this yr for me. Gonna stay in the closet for a while. Bc it's ugly for sure.

Reactions: 1 person
The "Wide Receiver U" t shirt will not be making an appearance this yr for me. Gonna stay in the closet for a while. Bc it's ugly for sure.

Can't do alot when your qb is throwing the ball in the ground when you're wide open. So many times I saw the receiver and thought "huge play! He's wide open I hope he sees him!" Well he saw him and the ball fell short everytime. Just sucks to watch so many inaccurate passes.

Reactions: 2 people
Can't do alot when your qb is throwing the ball in the ground when you're wide open. So many times I saw the receiver and thought "huge play! He's wide open I hope he sees him!" Well he saw him and the ball fell short everytime. Just sucks to watch so many inaccurate passes.

No doubt man. He's always Atleast a full second late with his reads as well.

Late with reads, when he actually does read. Half the time I watched him stare down a receiver forever. And if they're down the field it doesn't matter how open they are they won't be hit in stride for a td. They have to come back to the ball. Last week we were saying well was getting hit as he threw. This week I saw him have a perfect pocket and he just can't get it there. I hate to be negative but it's what our qb situation is right now.

VN Store

Back