Patrick Turner

dalelindsay81

Hey, One of the best recievers in the nation Pat Turner, is from Tennessee. What chances do we stand to get him? And do we need him with all the returning recievers we have?

USC, Miami, LSU or Texas. I read one interview where he said Tennessee was way down on his list because he considered us a running team. He has not scheduled an official visit here.

He now thinks he's too good to come here. Fact is we have enough talent that we don't have a place for him right away.

You might be surprised. He will visit UT Officially and he is getting family pressure to stay in-state. He has been listen to some people who are still upset Majors was fired.
Now with that said I have seen him play and he is not the best Receiver in Tennessee this year nor is the best Senior Receiver in Tennessee.

1 that is better is Rogers who outplayed him twice this year in head to head meetings and for the whole year also. Williams out of Kingsport is another but his problem is he's a head case.

Rogers is the best WR in the state this year. Turner is a head-case...no more Kelly Washingtons!

Turner will find out when he hits campus, altho I perfer Barry Turner (DE) over Patrick Turner

VN Store

Back