Peach Bowl....

Go Miami? C'mon, either root against both teams or AT LEAST go for the SEC!

Anybody see the gal from Jefferson City practicing field goals on the news this AM? She's apparently kicking at halftime.

I must be dumber than dirt. The Music City Bowl ended 20 minutes ago and I'm still grinning about Bama getting beat,

This is one of those times when I miss the tie games cause I hate to see either team win :D . I guess I'll pull for the gators :puke: because a Miami loss would be more helpful for the Vols than a gator loss.

I will be pulling for all SEC teams EXCEPT Bama!!!!!!!!! I totally enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!! I hate Miami more than the Gators so Im hoping for a Gator win!!!!!!!!!

Most of all Im just looking forward to watching a Peach Bowl that we are not in!!!! ;)

w're gonna hafta go ahead and get started compiling gamecock slams, flames, and jokes...I can see it coming

I would like to see Florida State run onto the field like those guys on the capital one commercial and all 3 teams wipe each other out.

I usually pull for the SEC.

But with Bama and UF fans, I can understand NOT wanting to see them win.

Like I've said elsewhere, one of the teams will lose, also. Watching Florida or Miami lose gives me great satisfaction.

I checked in at Swamp Gas and they're raking Leak over the coals, moaning about Fedora's ineptitude, Charlie Strong's lack of cajones, the penalties, how they're getting killed is still all Zook's fault, ripping the other players, ect. Pretty much how they respond to any game they are losing since the Zook era began.

They can't wait for Urban to get there. They want him there already, suggesting he phone in the plays. It's funny to read. Urban better win every game by 40 points or they'll turn on him too.

The Gators just scored to make it 24-10, late 3rd quarter.

Originally posted by JSB2277@Dec 31, 2004 4:04 PM
rooting against SEC teams is stupid

I agree, If the SEC rolls every other conference it makes us look good. We always say we have the best conference and this is our time to show case it.........GO SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by OrangeCrush18@Jan 1, 2005 7:48 AM
We always say we have the best conference and this is our time to show case it.........GO SEC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. May and Albert are picking against all of the SEC teams today. I would love to see an SEC sweep today to shut those two :censored: up.

:espn:

The SEC isn't looking too hot right now, that is for sure. I hope that we can get the win today. GO VOLS!!

I don't care how the SEC looks... Just that the Vols kill. And that they're doing.

I'm a happy camper.

VN Store

Back