Pelosi decides we just can’t live without her

Wasnt the line that she had to agree to retire to keep the squad from kicking her out?

I never vetted that but seems like something was posted on the subject.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
Wasnt the line that she had to agree to retire to keep the squad from kicking her out?

I never vetted that but seems like something was posted on the subject.

yeah, I believe that she promised that this would be her last term as SOH but I don't recall her pledging to retire from the house.

Reactions: LouderVol
Reactions: InVOLuntary
He's not kidding. It's a big beach front mansion. You can see how concerned she is about the climate change hoax flooding Florida.
I hope her house is close enough to Trumps house that he can lob some rotten eggs over her fence! So the old libtard is setting her family up for lower taxes it sounds like. Nothing like a hypocrite.

100% job security, inflated salary, ungodly amount of paid time off and massive retirement all thanks to the US taxpayer.

It's just amazing that she, or anybody at her place in life (age + financial security), would want to continue doing this. Just shows what an ego and thirst for power/prestige she has.

I agree wholeheartedly. Maybe there should be an upper age limit to serve?

Reactions: walkenvol
I think 75 is a solid cutoff. With a country of millions, surely we can find someone younger than a septuagenarian to run things.

Just pointing out that there can be wisdom with age. I certainly don't want the nation to be run by children...but there are references in the Bible to such

Which would send the democrats into the desert but she has already bowed to the far left.

I am not sure how they political message out of it. But look at Occupy WS, BLM and ANTIFA and how they shaped narrative with corporate sponsorship and media. Pure radicalism by only a few turned into mainstream

Just look at CC when they declared the end of the world decades ago. FEAR

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back