Percy Harvin to move to Outside Linebacker?

getyopopcornready

Is this what he's trying to do. Look at this guy he has gotten huge... Im guessing he wont be as shifty now though...

339530221_104_080725_harvinpercy_11.jpg

339529460_089_080725_harvinpercy_11.jpg

339529806_096_080725_harvinpercy_11.jpg

F419705.jpg

Last edited:
With as much as they hand him the football in the backfield, he needed the bulk. That said, even if he's lost a step (which I doubt he has) he's still faster than all but a handful of guys in the conference.

No, looks like they just want enough bulk so that he can lower a shoulder & deliver a hit if someone's in his way

I wonder if those biceps will get in his way. I doubt it's a problem, but I can remember hitters in baseball getting too big for their own good.

I wonder if those biceps will get in his way. I doubt it's a problem, but I can remember hitters in baseball getting too big for their own good.

Don't really think that problems translates too much to football, but bulking up will definitely help with the glorified TB position that they use with him. All that bulk won't make a difference though if his foot can't stay healthy.

Anybody remember the receiver (I think Arizona NFL) who bulked up and lost a step and the hands? What was his name? I think it will effect his receiving some but he should still be productive.

Anybody remember the receiver (I think Arizona NFL) who bulked up and lost a step and the hands? What was his name? I think it will effect his receiving some but he should still be productive.

David Boston

4968.jpg

They just want him healthy for us but does sound roidish

The old meyer discipline: if miami looks impressive, harvin will be back in, excused after apologizing for his fight or something. If miami looks terrible, his punishment makes sure to avoid the UT game. Spurrier would be proud

The old meyer discipline: if miami looks impressive, harvin will be back in, excused after apologizing for his fight or something. If miami looks terrible, his punishment makes sure to avoid the UT game. Spurrier would be proud

He's sitting out because a heel injury.

I don't recall Spurrier ever doing anything like that, someone correct me if I am wrong.

I remember hearing a story about him having a bad attitude when he was recruited. Said he liked to spit in the faces of rival players in highschool. What class this kid has.

I remember hearing a story about him having a bad attitude when he was recruited. Said he liked to spit in the faces of rival players in highschool. What class this kid has.

I dunno, one of the guys on the MTSU football team played against him in high school. Said he was a pretty good dude.

I dunno, one of the guys on the MTSU football team played against him in high school. Said he was a pretty good dude.
Wasn't he banned from Virginia HS athletics after he punched a ref or something? Harvin has his share of character flaws.

VN Store

Back