Pick your starter.

Starting QB.

• Total voters
Worley. He's the only one that has game experience but I'd watch out for Peterman too.

Worley. I think videos of fall camp have brought reality to the eyes of the Dobbs clan.

I agree. I think Worley is the guy and if he struggles we go to Peterman. Probably only see just those two this year unless we get some Matt Simms type of play from them both in which I could see burning Fergy's redshirt. He looks better than Dobbs in the videos from what I've seen. That's not saying much but just his overall demeanor and confidence level looks better than Dobbs imo. That could change, but that's just my observation so far.

And now, I shall depart in fear of the "Dobbs Mob".

A while ago we had as much trouble attracting a QB recruit as it seems we've had with DT over the last few years. Now we have 4 quality guys; I'm happy that we have a reason for this poll now. Worley may surprise some folks this year, he was thrown into some tough situations the last two years. I think he is going to do well for the Vols!

Reactions: 2 people
A while ago we had as much trouble attracting a QB recruit as it seems we've had with DT over the last few years. Now we have 4 quality guys; I'm happy that we have a reason for this poll now. Worley may surprise some folks this year, he was thrown into some tough situations the last two years. I think he is going to do well for the Vols!

I think it's less of having 4 quality guys. I think Worley is on the same level as a Simms, but hey he's in the NFL. And Peterman didn't look too good, and can't seem to beat out Worley.

Ferguson and Dobbs could be very quality. Ferguson had some nice offers and Dobbs is a genius. I'm excite about the potential of these 2

Worley.... Please wake up and take this team by the horns. Your a Jr Tennessee QB, act like it!

Reactions: 2 people
Game 1, Worley. He's definitely more game-ready than the rest. But afterwards we'll just have to see how he progresses.

VN Store

Back