Pictures of the Rock?

BmIg0rs.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
I think it's better than nothing, certainly not the best we pulled off but atleast someone got the paint and did it. So I can/do appreciate it!

Reactions: 1 person
High standards...for a rock...people take time out of their lives and get..."That's it?"
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Just found out that I cannot post a new thread until I have 100 posts so I need to get to work!

I'm curious if anyone watched the Gruden show on Bray and what he had to say.

I'll hang up and listen...

Just found out that I cannot post a new thread until I have 100 posts so I need to get to work!

I'm curious if anyone watched the Gruden show on Bray and what he had to say.

I'll hang up and listen...

Just go to random thoughts thread and post all kinds of stuff.

When did we start having children paint the rock? Honestly it looks awful, and I thought it had been discussed many times that names are a no go?

Is that an Ertel job? I always thought he did better

When did we start having children paint the rock? Honestly it looks awful, and I thought it had been discussed many times that names are a no go?

Is that an Ertel job? I always thought he did better

Yeah seeing as your ass wasnt out there at 9 am on a Saturday I don't wanna hear ur mouth. Not my best effort and for that I apologize but seeing as everyone always says they'll help or show up and all that talk and barely anyone ever does I don't think it's right for anyone to talk trash. I had bigger plans but decided to just do a quick job so I could get to our tailgate spot seeing as Erik ainge and Arian foster were there. My point is if you aren't a contributor then u have no right to be a hater. Oh and thanks to oddfuture for coming and helping.

Reactions: 10 people
Yeah seeing as your ass wasnt out there at 9 am on a Saturday I don't wanna hear ur mouth. Not my best effort and for that I apologize but seeing as everyone always says they'll help or show up and all that talk and barely anyone ever does I don't think it's right for anyone to talk trash. I had bigger plans but decided to just do a quick job so I could get to our tailgate spot seeing as Erik ainge and Arian foster were there. My point is if you aren't a contributor then u have no right to be a hater. Oh and thanks to oddfuture for coming and helping.

You did a fine job sir. I wish I was in Tennessee :(.

Meh, I was at work 3 hours away by 6AM. So I did not have the privilege of getting to be there. But honestly, why would I not be a tad disappointed? The previous thread you said you were going to do something like this

"VOL BY VOL WE RISE TO THE TOP" as the header

paint bricks under that with the 8 commits names on them

underneath all that across the bottom squeeze in all the '14 recruits names.

so coming in here just to see names thrown around was kinda "meh". I def appreciate you doing this, but I guess I was thinking there would be more from the previous thread.

VN Store

Back