Pitching and Uniform question?

Vfl2407

Has CTV announced the pitching rotation?
I think if it’s the same , that it’s:
Stamos, Beam, Sechrist.

As for the uniforms, I remember that Danny White once said that if any sport plays a game for a national title that he wants us wearing ORANGE.
If that stays true, we probably wear Black on Saturday and then Orange on Sunday and, if needed, again Orange on Monday.

Last edited:
Stamos, Beam, Sechrist.

As for the uniforms, I remember that Danny White once said that if any sport plays a game for a national title that he wants us wearing ORANGE.
If that stays true, we probably wear Black on Saturday and then Orange on Sunday and, if needed, again Orange on Monday.
Just makes me like Danny White even more. Had not heard that.

Stamos, Beam, Sechrist.

I wonder if they will put names on the backs of the uniforms for the 2025 season.

Stamos, Beam, Sechrist would be my guess. As far as unis go I’d love to see them seal the deal in orange tomorrow…but in reality I don’t care if they wear smoky gray, midnight black, red attack, yellow Aflac…just win baby!

After the game, we shared an elevator at the hotel with Billy and KT. A gentleman in the elevator asked what they’d be wearing tomorrow, and Billy joked he’d find out when it was time to get dressed. He was also cracking jokes about the decision to wear black in mid-afternoon 90-degree heat. Really nice young men - glad we can call them Vols!

After the game, we shared an elevator at the hotel with Billy and KT. A gentleman in the elevator asked what they’d be wearing tomorrow, and Billy joked he’d find out when it was time to get dressed. He was also cracking jokes about the decision to wear black in mid-afternoon 90-degree heat. Really nice young men - glad we can call them Vols!
Cool story

VN Store

Back