PK Mike Hammons commits to UTC

OrangeWilly

>>---knee--->
I know its a kicker....but he was Mr. Tennessee, all-region, all state...yaddy yadda. CPF tried to reel him in but it was a "staying close to home" situation. I hope this is new info didnt have time to check the threads....Go Vols.

DB Sports Story

I would not worry that much....I'm sure the Colquitt's could adopt a kid and have him ready for 2009.:)

I heard he was afraid the UT staff would try to convert him to defensive tackle.

He has a really good chance of starting at either Punter or Kicker at UTC immediately. They have a hurt kicker and the back-up pooch punter to battle it out with.

I work in the broadcasting of UTC games and their kicking situation was absolutely atrocious last season....This was a definite pressing need for them. Plus UTC gave him a full ride something that UT was not able or willing to do

OMG, you guys are fretting about a local kicker when we have a ALL-AMERICAN kicker on our team with three years left !!!!!!!!!!

if u wanna talk about kickers CPF could've had Josh Jasper from Ridgeway (currently at LSU) who did most of the kicking off this year. His bro and big sis both go here and he has been a UT fan his whole life...he won Mr. Football Kicker back to back years. Turned out pretty good for him though.

VN Store

Back