Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Please Kenny Please Kenny Please Kenny Please Kenny Please Kenny Please Kenny

Please keep the updates coming in. Stuck here at work and trying to get info as it comes available. Kenny Phillips, UT could sure put your talent to good work.

Don't be suprised if Phillips signs with us. He knows we need his skills NOW and he wants to play now.

Yeah, that sucks! The people on the Miami boards have hardly been talking about him and when they did, they would talk about how he wouldn't even be the best. What a waste.

we did alright without Phillips but he would have been a nice addition. I'm excited already!

Who do you think will be biggest addition and what do you think about QB situation? Somebody's gotta move and Crompton must be good

Too many to mention. Lots of great prospects in this class. I think Morley may one of the more impressive from a talent standpoint in an area that we need. And throw in the fact that we pulled him out of Miami.

Throw in Coker, Crompton, McNeil, and Scott and you have some fine players.

So who do you think will end up remaining starter at QB? I assume Crompton will sit unless he is that good. Do you think Shaeffer will leave or move and become a Banks, lets' hope he doesn't follow his criminal record

Perfect world:

1)Ainge starts
2)Crompton redshirts
3)Schaeffer agrees to move into a "slash" type role taking a majority of his snaps as a slot receiver and maybe 2 or 3 snaps per game at QB.

VN Store

Back