Please please please

Vol4life25

I was a huge Worley supporter, not now take him out. I've watched him in the past 3 games make inaccurate passes. Put Peterman, Dobbs or Ferguson in the game.

Take Neal out, he is a speed back, But he can't make anyone miss? Wtf is up with that, a speed back that cant evade one man?

Stop with the option crap? Why the heck are we running a read option, if our QB NEVER runs? Just hand it off.

That is all we got embarrassed today....I'm so sick of this crap..

If I bleed orange, I'm bled out.

Last edited:
Ii was a huge Worley supporter, not now take him out I've watched him in the past 3 games make inaccurate passes. Put Peterman, Dobbs or Ferguson in.

Take Neal out, he is a speed back, But he can't make anyone miss? Wtf is up with that, a speed back that can never evade one man?

Stop with the option crap? Why the heck are we running a read option if our QB NEVER runs? Just hand it off.

Time for bed, Francis

Quit f'ing whining!! Who cares what you think dude? Yeah our boys got throttled today, it was tough on us all here in Volnation. We couldn't establish a run game, we couldn't throw the football and we dang sure couldn't play defense. Whether you like it or not, we will be back and how sweet it will be. We have plenty of season left so put down the corn liquor and get in the bed before story time. Gahhhh fair weather fans... Once a Vol, always a Vol. Ready to watch our boys get regrouped and march into the Swamp next week to battle. Vol FOR LIFE!!

Reactions: 1 person
Quit f'ing whining!! Who cares what you think dude? Yeah our boys got throttled today, it was tough on us all here in Volnation. We couldn't establish a run game, we couldn't throw the football and we dang sure couldn't play defense. Whether you like it or not, we will be back and how sweet it will be. We have plenty of season left so put down the corn liquor and get in the bed before story time. Gahhhh fair weather fans... Once a Vol, always a Vol. Ready to watch our boys get regrouped and march into the Swamp next week to battle. Vol FOR LIFE!!

So if u r not a sheep u r not a vol fan... nothing today was OK.. n yes its OK to be pissed after being embarrassed .. let people vent because the once a vol always a vol card is BS like vfl.

Im OK with going to the swamp but if they call a game like today u will be here next sat saying the same thing because we will not win in the swamp.

Reactions: 2 people
Ii was a huge Worley supporter, not now take him out I've watched him in the past 3 games make inaccurate passes. Put Peterman, Dobbs or Ferguson in.

Take Neal out, he is a speed back, But he can't make anyone miss? Wtf is up with that, a speed back that can never evade one man?

Stop with the option crap? Why the heck are we running a read option if our QB NEVER runs? Just hand it off.

We all feel ya pain. Have at it Hoss.

So if u r not a sheep u r not a vol fan... nothing today was OK.. n yes its OK to be pissed after being embarrassed .. let people vent because the once a vol always a vol card is BS like vfl.

Im OK with going to the swamp but if they call a game like today u will be here next sat saying the same thing because we will not win in the swamp.
I'm not no sure even Peyton could fix the inadequacy that is Justin Worley.. it kills me to see our program like this, but it is frustrating to see a fan base so easily swayed. We will see if Coach Jones and company can make the adjustments needed to take down the gators next week.

I'm not taking anything away from Oregon cause they are a really good team. However it was their offense that beat us not so much their defense. I saw several opportunities to complete 3rd downs but Worleys throws were always off and inaccurate. Had guys wide open and missed them. Had guys standing still and missed them. Had we completed these opportunities we would have likely scored more points. Also would have gave our d more rest. It would have been more respectable. Anyway I also wish butch would have went for it more on 4th down, but I guess you can't blame him when our QB can't throw. New QB please!!! Ferguson please!!

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the problem. Do we seriously not have the talent to even get on the field with the elite talent of the NCAA? We are recruiting the cream of the crop almost every year. I keep hanging my hat on the fact that the players have had a constant revolving door of coaches for years now and they can't develope a "system" that they totally understand and eat and breathe. But when I see Worley throwing passes everywhere but to the receiver for 3 straight games, and the coach doesn't replace him, I have to ask my self, " This? this is the best talent we have? This guy wins the starting QB job?" and "If we have 5 or 6 guys on the roster as RB's and your starter only dances in place when he has the ball or runs straight downhill into the biggest pile of guys from the other team on the field without any effort to avoid them, How bad are the other guys?" I understand that we lost the game by a zillion points so the defense has a lot of explaining to do. But if the offence is constantly putting the ball on Oregon's hands because they can't get more than 4 or 5 play drives going then you had better plan on having a zillion points slammed in your keister. I love my team but they really didn't show me anything at any level today. The coaching staff needs to do some soul searching about our starters.

If you will remember, in July, I told everyone that Worley would not be able to keep his starting job. I said that once it became obvious that Worley was not the answer, then bUTch would continue with Worley until we got to an easier game to put Peterman in as the starter. That game will be South Ala bam.....

I know very little about football, other than the three seasons, that I played in high school and as an observer of games on t.v., however, I did see enough of Worley, when he was the starter against M.T.S.U. Alabama & Arkansas to see that he was not the answer..... So, I figured it would just be a matter of time before it was obvious...

Start Worley against Florida, but let Peterman get playing time. Then make Peterman the full time starter against South Ala bam and don't look back....

I glad we got decent threads and intelligent posts like this above me going on tonight, for you stfu

More like the grammar swat team.

I was driving, and I'm still mad over what happened....

This shouldn't happen, we have a top 15 team(talent wise).

I'm going to wait until the season is over, before I make a decision on Butch.

But, one thing is for sure, Worley is not the answer and Neal needs to just power run, he doesn't have what it takes to be a speed back. (At least on the edge)

I was driving, and I'm still mad over what happened....

This shouldn't happen, we have a top 15 team(talent wise).

I'm going to wait until the season is over, before I make a decision on Butch.

But, one thing is for sure, Worley is not the answer and Neal needs to just power run, he doesn't have what it takes to be a speed back. (At least on the edge)
Don't text and drive..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/gE6RGETOM5E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/WH3iYwSj6rA[/youtube]

Maybe Coach Jones can get a special request to the NCAA and let some of next year's class sign up early and play immediately. Then maybe we can run, throw, & play defense. Either Oregon is much much faster than advertised, or our guys are much much worse than advertised. If this is the best 22 we can put on the field, then it's going to be a long 3 or 4 years. I know we are down, but the worst defeat in over a hundred years is just not acceptable. I heard Tiny say during an interview that "we aren't leaving our season in Eugene, ORE. We still have 9 more games and we will get better". I'll be happy with 6-6 the next 2 years, because that's what we're destined for.

Damn dude.. you drunker than anyone if you think we will battle florida.. we just played a 5th quarter defense compared to floridas... And didnt do anything.. think we battle florida? Whatever...

"I didn't think we won our one-on-one matchups on the perimeter. It's difficult to play quarterback if you're not winning your one-on-one matchups outside the numbers." - Justin Worley.....

This is his reasoning by tfp for our offensive struggles..............

Hard to catch a ball when its on the sidelines or 5 yards over the receivers head Mr. Worley.....

Tennessee Vols' receiver shortage evident | timesfreepress.com

Damn dude.. you drunker than anyone if you think we will battle florida.. we just played a 5th quarter defense compared to floridas... And didnt do anything.. think we battle florida? Whatever...

You sir are correct. The defense is improved but the team will go no where with a quarterback who's helmet covers his eyes. Play a fresh, any freshman!

I'm trying to wrap my mind around the problem. Do we seriously not have the talent to even get on the field with the elite talent of the NCAA? We are recruiting the cream of the crop almost every year. I keep hanging my hat on the fact that the players have had a constant revolving door of coaches for years now and they can't develope a "system" that they totally understand and eat and breathe. But when I see Worley throwing passes everywhere but to the receiver for 3 straight games, and the coach doesn't replace him, I have to ask my self, " This? this is the best talent we have? This guy wins the starting QB job?" and "If we have 5 or 6 guys on the roster as RB's and your starter only dances in place when he has the ball or runs straight downhill into the biggest pile of guys from the other team on the field without any effort to avoid them, How bad are the other guys?" I understand that we lost the game by a zillion points so the defense has a lot of explaining to do. But if the offence is constantly putting the ball on Oregon's hands because they can't get more than 4 or 5 play drives going then you had better plan on having a zillion points slammed in your keister. I love my team but they really didn't show me anything at any level today. The coaching staff needs to do some soul searching about our starters.
I have to ask.....do you really not know how thin we are at most positions. We certainly have not had "cream of the crop" recruiting seasons in recent history. Last year was decent but not jaw dropping. Next year's class should be special...but no we do not have top tier talent right now. In spots yes...but not across the board.

VN Store

Back