Police shooting in Blount County

Dude was waving a gun around at cops. Thats going to get you killed 10 times out of 10. Don't matter what color you are.

Whats the point of this thread exactly?

From what I know it was a clean and justified shooting. But that has little to do with public reaction.

For me it does. For a lot of people, it does. There is a reason we have incidents where a shooting happens, everything is chill, and then the video is released and all hell breaks loose. The details matter to anybody who isn't Rickyvol level biased.

Maryville has 29k people. Riots don't happen in small towns. The mob is not emboldened to riot, even if they wanted to.

Dude was waving a gun around at cops. Thats going to get you killed 10 times out of 10. Don't matter what color you are.

Whats the point of this thread exactly?
Bc BLM would riot if the dead criminal was black even if the criminal shot 37 cops before being killed.

For me it does. For a lot of people, it does. There is a reason we have incidents where a shooting happens, everything is chill, and then the video is released and all hell breaks loose. The details matter to anybody who isn't Rickyvol level biased.

Maryville has 29k people. Riots don't happen in small towns. The mob is not emboldened to riot, even if they wanted to.
I would bet you any amount that there would be riots if the guy was black.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back