Political Adds

OrangeEmpire

The White Debonair
Goodness, I hate election time!

In Ohio, Blackwell is going after Strickland like the present Governor, Bob Taft, went after Tim Hagan, calling him Taxin' Tim Hagan.

Well, Blackwell is now puttings adds out callilng Strickland, Taxin' Ted Strickland.

YouTube - Taxin' Ted Strickland

Strickland is going after Blackwell over truth, it is a big thing in Ohio since Taft and his buddies were out golfing and such.....taking money/donations.....

Sherrod Brown, democrat, is now running tv adds, with pictures of Mike Dewine and George Bush together. With stats showing how often Dewine and Bush colaberated on issues and other nonsense.

YouTube - Mike DeWine Is at it again
YouTube - Voted with Them

Dewine is running adds on how many times Sherrod Brown has voted to increase taxes and protecting America.

YouTube - Sherrod Brown Let Us Down on Taxes
YouTube - Sherrod Brown: Protecting America?

I HATE VOTING SEASON!

All I can say is......I am voting for Bill Pierce for Governor!
Libertarian Party of Ohio Home Page

If the libertarians had a money base, this would be a good year for them. There are quite a few disgruntled voters with nowhere to go.

is Bob Taft related to President Taft? was there even a president Taft? i thought so but i might b losing my mind today

Yes he is the great grandson of William Howard Taft.

He was actually planning on a presidential run before allegations came about his administration.

Ain't it a kicker to be the cause of one's own political demise? Just like my buddy Ralph Reed. Oh and Tom DeLay as well.

Golf any one?

Noe%20Taft.jpg

VN Store

Back