• Runner up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NCAA Champs

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Losing Record

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

sgacock

What are your reasonable expectations for the your first year coach? The Lady Volnation is not really known for reasonableness- but what fanbase is?

I don’t vote in these type of polls so I’ll just share my thoughts.
My point of view (reasonableness) for 2024-2025 is beating teams the LVs are suppose to beat. You know like if there’s 1.1 seconds remaining on the clock with a spot to play for the SEC title on the line then you finish the task.
I expect this talented group of LVs to be positioned from a coaching standpoint and killer instinct perspective to beat the teams they are suppose to beat which in this scenario was the conference and post-season favorite last season . So the expectations is this LV team can beat anybody on any given day. It’s up to the players and coaches in the locker room. GBO!

Last edited:
How can anyone vote in a poll when none of us have any clue what the team is like. We can't even go back to last year to speculate.
Based on the talent on the roster and comparing it to the talent on other rosters and division. Gives you a good place to start speculating:

Reactions: glv98
I have been among the many preaching patience for this season. It's going to take a lot of it for fans, and even more of it for the players. They'll need to truly buy in and then still not get down on themselves and automatically revert to The Old Ways when things get tough.

That said, as I was looking at the poll categories I suddenly had the overwhelming thought that, "Hey. Once the NCAA Tournament begins, anything can happen. And I think our players and staff will peak at the perfect time. No worse than Elite 8!"

Yeah. I said it, and I'll own it. NOT that I don't suspect there'll be rough patches along the way, 'cause I do. I just have a good feeling about the Big Tournament at the end. 🧡🏀

I have been among the many preaching patience for this season. It's going to take a lot of it for fans, and even more of it for the players. They'll need to truly buy in and then still not get down on themselves and automatically revert to The Old Ways when things get tough.

That said, as I was looking at the poll categories I suddenly had the overwhelming thought that, "Hey. Once the NCAA Tournament begins, anything can happen. And I think our players and staff will peak at the perfect time. No worse than Elite 8!"

Yeah. I said it, and I'll own it. NOT that I don't suspect there'll be rough patches along the way, 'cause I do. I just have a good feeling about the Big Tournament at the end. 🧡🏀
Dayum, gf! Gittin’ jiggie!

Reactions: krichunaka
How can anyone vote in a poll when none of us have any clue what the team is like. We can't even go back to last year to speculate.
Well, because this is an exercise in fun. It's not serious. Nothing is going to happen to anyone whose vote eventually proves either prophetic or pathetic.

Fans do this sort of thing. It's okay.

Well, because this is an exercise in fun. It's not serious. Nothing is going to happen to anyone whose vote eventually proves either prophetic or pathetic.

Fans do this sort of thing. It's okay.

Except when fans take it serious and start complaining because their baseless expectations are not met.

Or maybe I just understand our fan base a tad better. There were people on here wanting to fire CJH because last year's offe se didn't look like 2022....
Wrong board…this is LV discussions. A tad better fan would know the difference. As I said, maybe message boards aren’t for you if it bothers you Vol fans discussing expectations or even firings.

VN Store

Back