Positions Filling Quickly for Upcoming Baseball Christmas Camps

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Players planning on participating in the upcoming University of Tennessee Baseball Christmas Camps are encouraged to sign up as soon as possible, as positions are filling up quickly. The first camp, for players ages 7-12, is set to take place Dec. 27-28, while the second will run from Dec. 29-30 and will include players from the age of 13 up to 2009 high school seniors. Both camps will take place at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

More...

Discuss. :)

Wish we were closer. My oldest son will be at the Plant HS camp here in Tampa. Great program but it's not UT.

Wish we were closer. My oldest son will be at the Plant HS camp here in Tampa. Great program but it's not UT.

I played at UT and worked our camps. Your son is getting great instruction in Tampa. Don't fret missing ours.

Is he involved in the Manatee Titans program by chance?

Last edited:
I played at UT and worked our camps. Your son is getting great instruction in Tampa. Don't fret missing ours.

Is he involved in the Manatee Titans program by chance?

No, he's in the Plant district and will be going there next year. He's currently on their 14U feeder team. He plays 3rd and is a top pitcher....swings a mean bat too...(not that I'm biased or anything:))

VN Store

Back