Possible Violations

Yes, its to cover their rears from all the internet rumors. Don't expect anything to be found.

Gee, I guess Mr. Morality must have spent too much time coercing players into church to pay attention to Howdy Doody's rouge activities. I wonder how all the Buzzites who objected to the concept of hiring Knight or Huggins on "moral and ethical' grounds will attempt to explain this situation?

Originally posted by hatvol96@Jun 1, 2005 8:45 PM
Gee, I guess Mr. Morality must have spent too much time coercing players into church to pay attention to Howdy Doody's rouge activities. I wonder how all the Buzzites who objected to the concept of hiring Knight or Huggins on "moral and ethical' grounds will attempt to explain this situation?
[snapback]100028[/snapback]​

Yes, its to cover their rears from all the internet rumors. Don't expect anything to be found.

Originally posted by Vol67@Jun 1, 2005 8:25 PM
[snapback]100036[/snapback]​

I hope you're right 67. AND there are several internet rumors about our former "recruiting coordinator" and AAU Nazi offering to get a certain Dad a job in K-town. I hope they are wrong.

Tennessee basketball has been nothing but a big mess. Hopefully Pearl will get the program back on it's feet again.

Tennessee has a Men's Basketball Team?? I thought they diverted those funds to the Summit Complex and the female team? Ok if you say so.

I am surprised we haven't gotten the death penalty yet....I mean, we are always on probation and always are caught with evidence proving it.

I hope they are all false, but it makes you wonder if we can keep dodging bullets. :machinegun:

I wish everyone could know the truth about the whole situation. There would be so many re-evaluations of everyone involved and undeserving people wouldnt get trashed.

VN Store

Back