Post Game Thread Summary

DaphneVol

VN, what is going on? We're 24 hours into the season and just picked up our 800th win and first under the much anticipated Butch Jones era. Hell, we haven't played football in 8 months! There is a lot of excitement around the program right now. Why do we have to find every cotton pickin' thing to b*tch about?

*The PA Announcer can't pronounce the player's names?
*Sprinting between quarters will wear us out?
*ESPN doesn't see us going to a bowl? Vegas hates us?
*CBJ show only shows highlights and not the whole game?
*WKU is now a top ten team since they hired ghost rider?
*Worley is not our answer? Put in the freshman?
*Neal didn't get north quick enough?

I just don't get it. Can we tip the VN meter back towards the positive side? I saw the most disciplined team UT's had in years, a quarterback with poise, a defense that swarmed to the ball, and a passion and intensity level that we've yearned for. Come on guys, Bring on WKU!

Reactions: 10 people
VN, what is going on? We're 24 hours into the season and just picked up our 800th win and first under the much anticipated Butch Jones era. Hell, we haven't played football in 8 months! There is a lot of excitement around the program right now. Why do we have to find every cotton pickin' thing to b*tch about?

I just don't get it. Can we tip the VN meter back towards the positive side? I saw the most disciplined team UT's had in years, a quarterback with poise, a defense that swarmed to the ball, and a passion and intensity level that we've yearned for. Come on guys, Bring on WKU!

Now there is a Vol fan! I was beginning to wonder if I had the Tator nation IP address by mistake! Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person

It's hilarious at times. Some of these fans could win a million dollars in the lottery and complain about having to pay taxes on it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back