Power T Candy Molds?

Nerwen Aldarion

Tennessee Girl
All right, I know I'm showing my gender here but I didn't know where else to turn.

I'm thinking of making some football cupcakes for the season and I want to get a Power T candy mold so I can decorate them in style. The problem is I don't want to pay $22 + $12 shipping on Amazon. Anybody know a place where I can pick some up? I promise to post pics of my beautiful cupcakes!

Reactions: 4 people
I have a full size one ... Got it as a gift. Prob Cracker Barrel too.

The three genders are masculine, feminine, and neutral.
I'm guessing you're the one in the middle.

All right, I know I'm showing my gender here but I didn't know where else to turn.

I'm thinking of making some football cupcakes for the season and I want to get a Power T candy mold so I can decorate them in style. The problem is I don't want to pay $22 + $12 shipping on Amazon. Anybody know a place where I can pick some up? I promise to post pics of my beautiful cupcakes!

If your in Gatlinburg I would say you could easily find one on the strip. That town has everything for college sports.

I've seen cake molds, but not cupcake. If you find them please post where. I would love some also. Living in alabama I would love to have the wife make some to take to work. GO VOLS

IT's great to be a Tennessee Vol !!!!

If you can, I'd give SugarBakers (Knoxville, off Merchant Drive) a call. My wife has found some rather niche stuff there and I think you might find what you're looking for.

I've seen cake molds, but not cupcake. If you find them please post where. I would love some also. Living in alabama I would love to have the wife make some to take to work. GO VOLS

IT's great to be a Tennessee Vol !!!!

Obviously you are not an Alabama native, or it would have been "sister" instead of "wife"

:p

Heh, some lucky guy is going to enjoy my football craziness one day.

My wife is a huge UT/football fan, it's definitely a plus.

My proudest moment is when we have a relatively new person to football (she's german, so we couldn't blame her) that said:
"Wait. I thought defenses tackled, why would there be an offensive tackle?"

And my wife drew up basic Off/Def positions on a napkin at Buffalo Wild Wings. When she got to DTs the poor german girls mind I think actually shorted out.

My wife is a huge UT/football fan, it's definitely a plus.

My proudest moment is when we have a relatively new person to football (she's german, so we couldn't blame her) that said:
"Wait. I thought defenses tackled, why would there be an offensive tackle?"

And my wife drew up basic Off/Def positions on a napkin at Buffalo Wild Wings. When she got to DTs the poor german girls mind I think actually shorted out.

Hehehe I have a story like that.

It was my birthday and UT was playing, my sister and I came home from school to celebrate with my family and we decided to have a fun game night. Grill steaks, make some good finger foods and watch the game. The problem is that my mom and my sister aren't big fans of watching at home, they quickly turned on the computer and started looking at shoes online.

My dad and I sat back and continued to watch the game and my dad didn't know how much I knew. He pointed out a player (I can't remember which right now) and I told him. "Yeah I know, he's a DL we recruited him from such and such and was a four star on rivals" Then he started quizzing me on other players and was stunned when I not only knew them by name but what position they played and where we recruited them from.

Then he turned to my mom and declared "I finally have my football child!...and it isn't my son!" LOL

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back