Ppv update

VOLS INC.

President/CEO
TDS Telecom will NOT be broadcasting the game. If you have TDS you will have to either go to the game or go somewhere else to watch it because you can't order the game if you have that carrier. I know they are a small company but wanted to give those people who do have them a heads up.

If you know of any other providers that will not allow you to order the game please post them here.

TDS Telecom will NOT be broadcasting the game. If you have TDS you will have to either go to the game or go somewhere else to watch it because you can't order the game if you have that carrier. I know they are a small company but wanted to give those people who do have them a heads up.

If you know of any other providers that will not allow you to order the game please post them here.

Where do you live?

seems like last few yrs I could watch the games online. but I can't remember which site. it posted on here on game day

Since it was never stated I will clarify. This thread is about the Austin Peay game.

Secondly, in years past I have always watched the PPV games via bar/restaurant, but that won't be an option available to me on that date this year. I will have to purchase this game via ppv. About what can I expect it to cost me? The only thing PPV I have ever bought were boxing matches and those run about $50-$60 dollars or more. Should I expect to pay that much?

just skip it.. ppv is BS

if UT doesn't want us to see it then we'll watch the CBJ show on sunday. #ScrewPPV

I hate PPV

tina-fey-not-hosting-oscars.gif

just skip it.. ppv is BS

if UT doesn't want us to see it then we'll watch the CBJ show on sunday. #ScrewPPV

It's a big money maker for the school which is why they hang on to one per year. Now that may change next year with the SEC Network.

VN Store

Back