Princeton Fant
Giants
Jakob Johnson
Saints
Kendal Vickers
Titans
Gabe Jeudy-Lally
Jabari Small

All of the teams haven't announced all of there signings yet. Still some openings for other Vols to be signed.

Ravens
John Kelly
Raiders
Matthew Butler
Cowboys
Princeton Fant
Giants
Jakob Johnson
Saints
Kendal Vickers
Titans
Gabe Jeudy-Lally
Jabari Small

All of the teams haven't announced all of there signings yet. Still some openings for other Vols to be signed.
Glad the Titans kept Small and GJL on the practice squad. Small had some carries this preseason where he had no chance to get out of the backfield, but looked good when he got a crease. If he gets called up because of injury, I think he might make some noise.

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo
Ravens
John Kelly
Raiders
Matthew Butler
Cowboys
Princeton Fant
Giants
Jakob Johnson
Saints
Kendal Vickers
Titans
Gabe Jeudy-Lally
Jabari Small

I'm surprised Fant hasn't gotten on an active roster

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I'm surprised Fant hasn't gotten on an active roster

NGL I’m surprised he’s still in the league. Love the player and rooting for him but he’s a tweener who’s limited athletically. I’ll forever root for him though.

I’m surprised Kamal Hadden and Cade Mays haven’t been picked up yet.

NGL I’m surprised he’s still in the league. Love the player and rooting for him but he’s a tweener who’s limited athletically. I’ll forever root for him though.

I’m surprised Kamal Hadden and Cade Mays haven’t been picked up yet.
Fant was the best athlete on the team his last year at Tennessee…. He could literally run, block, throw, and catch all while being a freak athlete.

Fant was the best athlete on the team his last year at Tennessee…. He could literally run, block, throw, and catch all while being a freak athlete.
Not sure he was “best athlete on the team”, but your point is 100% correct as he’s far from “athletically limited” as was suggested by Hole.

Not sure he was “best athlete on the team”, but your point is 100% correct as he’s far from “athletically limited” as was suggested by Hole.
Agreed. He was a great football player. Not freakishly athletic but enough to be a good player for someone especially as a special teams and 3rd Te/H back.

VN Store

Back