Prayer Request

BigorangeBoy

Not sure where to post this, but one of our longtime lurkers and occasional poster BNAVol passed away sometime Friday at his home in Franklin. Some of you guys may remember him from the old Gridscape Vol Chat, Al was a great guy and better friend.

Not sure where to post this, but one of our longtime lurkers and occasional poster BNAVol passed away sometime Friday at his home in Franklin. Some of you guys may remember him from the old Gridscape Vol Chat, Al was a great guy and better friend.
Hate to hear this news. I do not recall interacting with him, but prayers for his family and comfort for their loss.

Damn that's my hometown. Born and raised. Sorry to hear about the news..Prayers to his family and friends

RIP BNAVol. It is an honor to have a friend that is willing to ask others to lift you and your family and friends up to the Lord In prayer. That shows the affect you had on that persons life. May God‘s love, mercy, and grace be poured out upon all who knew you and will miss you. Thank you for sharing your personal opinions about our Vols with everyone who loves them. God Bless.

Heavenly Father, place your grace and love over this family. May they see his life and see so many blessings he brought to You and them. I pray for peace and comfort for his friends, family, and loved ones. Amen
Prayers of peace and comfort for his family and friends during this difficult time. RIP

Guess him and SaS are talking about the NC State game.

Prayers for his family and friends. I pray God brings them peace and comfort in their difficult time.

Prayers for comfort, healing, and peace to his friends and family.

prayers for his family. I've been around since Gridscape. I remember ordering a shirt with the logo and wearing it to a few games.

VN Store

Back