Pre-Camp Presser Live NOW

ile3000gt

He so Sexy
There is a pre-camp presser going right now. Worley is at the mic and CBJ is due up soon...

Tennessee Vols News ‏@Vols_News 4m

RT @tnsports: LIVE: #Vols players, Butch Jones press conference http://tnne.ws/15biySP

Reactions: 1 person
Brian Randolph says he's 95% coming into camp from his injury. His jumping ability has been the last thing to come back.

The defense feels very confident, and that they understand the defense very well, and communicate well to each other.

There are now a lot of guys who understand the seriousness of what it means to win at Tennessee, and it has been drilled into their hands that leadership must be there.

Randolph says that last year Herman Lathers was their main leader. This year, a lot of people have stepped up.

"This year, we have a much better handle on the defense." Last year there was a lot of confusion and checks that had to be made.

Randolph: "I see no difference in Worley and Peterman right now."

Reactions: 1 person
First off...Miller is coming off like strait man. Secondly "I feel like we have a leaders on this team. We didn't have that last year."

Randolph: Defensive backs always remind themselves that everyone thinks they're the weakness of the defense.

Last year, we had more of a "father-son" relationship, not as much as younger brother role. We just didn't click last year.

Randolph's little brother is Cameron Sutton

Regarding the young corners..."they have a lot of talent, corners are big for us...we could really use them".

Corey miller regarding last year...the difference is "I believe the deference between last year and this year is we understand that there are going to be bad plays, bad games, you have to keep pushing".

VN Store

Back