Pre Game Hello

GoDucks349

If any of you would like to say hello before the game, let me know and my wife and I will stop by "outside" the Tenn tailgate party about an hour before game time.

Reactions: 8 people
sorry bro...doesn't look promising. besides, the way this works is the other way around. hospitality, and appropriate SEC protocol would be that you invite the visiting fans to your tailgate...unless of course your motif here is to get free food then just simply ask if you can come and tailgate with everyone. if so, bring something. i hope this has helped.

Reactions: 2 people
sorry bro...doesn't look promising. besides, the way this works is the other way around. hospitality, and appropriate SEC protocol would be that you invite the visiting fans to your tailgate...unless of course your motif here is to get free food then just simply ask if you can come and tailgate with everyone. if so, bring something. i hope this has helped.

It's this simple, we're not tailgating. We'll get to Autzen around 11:30 am, just thought we'd walk by and say hello to some of the posters from Volnation. No worry on either of us being interested in coming inside the Vol tailgate party. You'd have to come outside to say hello.

Guess this was a bad idea on my part.

It's this simple, we're not tailgating. We'll get to Autzen around 11:30 am, just thought we'd walk by and say hello to some of the posters from Volnation. No worry on either of us being interested in coming inside the Vol tailgate party. You'd have to come outside to say hello.

no not at all. it is a kind gesture. all i am saying is you're better off going into the tailgate (you will be treated well) and having a good time.

Not a bad idea, the guy above is just flexing his (little) muscles. If I was able to go, I'd take you up on it. Oregon fans were classy to me when they came to Knoxville a couple years ago, and I appreciate the return hospitality. :good!:

Sure GD349, not sure yet what time we are going to that tailgate, we have been invited to one of your guys tailgates. A group from OU who came down in 2010. GBO!

Classy in my opinion. If I was going I would take you up on your offer cause I like Duck fans cause we have something in common......WE ALL HATE KIFFIN!!!!

Not a bad idea, I will be tailgating with some Duck fans before the game. I will try to make it by there to meet you. :hi:

For those UT fans going to the game, don't expect the same hospitality that we showed them. It's completely different out west. They will be mostly pricks

For those UT fans going to the game, don't expect the same hospitality that we showed them. It's completely different out west. They will be mostly pricks

traveling fans are almost always better than home fans. We had a lot of fun with some duck fans we invited to our tailgate in 2010. They were good folks and a lot of fun.

Of course they did drink a bunch of our alcohol so someone needs to pay them back for that

Reactions: 2 people

Not true, I have been invited to 3 tailgates and even been offered to stay at a Duck fans house. Guess it's just how you treat people yourself.

Reactions: 1 person
Not true, I have been invited to 3 tailgates and even been offered to stay at a Duck fans house. Guess it's just how you treat people yourself.

I had the same offers with Cal and UCLA fans. Report back after the game

Wow! Just, wow. If you have never been to Oregon, don't say such rubbish. It is one of the most laid back, sharing and intelligent areas I have ever visited. Their fans here 3 years ago were excellent, well behaved, knew football and were better behaved than ANY SEC opponent grouping to visit Neyland.

They are not hippies or yankees, just a fantastic fan base, as a whole. OK, maybe a bit hippie, but that is fine by me! :cool2:

No it wasn't. I won't be able to be there but thanks for reaching out. I wished I could so you and your family could come to my tailgate party. Again, thanks, and here's to a good game.:salute:
GO VOLS!

Apologize if this is already discussed but where are Tennessee fans tailgating in Eugene? Do we have any official ones set up?

Dont let a few jerks spoil you Duck, and hopefully our fans will be half as nice as yours were when you came down 3 years ago.

Also, could you slip some ipecac in Mariotta's and that fast azz Rb's water bottles? Greatly appreciated:good!:

This is the only one I know about...

September 14, 2013

The 2013 Big Orange Tailgate Tour will begin its travels on September 14 at the University of Oregon in Eugene. Join us for the BOTT at this exciting venue and football Saturday!

We are looking forward to a great fall with our football Vols and new head coach, Butch Jones. Join us for Food, Fun, and Rocky Top at the Big Orange Tailgate Tour!

Event Details
9:30 am – 11:30 am PT
Game time: 12:30 PT

Location: Duck Walk tailgate area directly across Martin Luther King Blvd. from Autzen Stadium [VIEW MAP]
Look for the orange and white balloons!

Cost: $35 per person, $25 ages 12 and under (no charge for children two and under)
Tailgate style meal, DJ, cheerleaders, lots of Rocky Top! Under the big tent and close to the action on game day with the Vols and Ducks.

Contact Information

Primary Contact
Susie Orr
865-974-3011
sorr@tennessee.edu

Thanks Vegas, I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but what are the specific sections for UT Autzen I thought it was section 37 but unclear which rows? Thanks for your help

There some reason you had to have a d-bag type response?

When I first glanced at this title, I thought it said "Pre Game Halo"...like you wanted to play some Halo before the game.

Thanks Vegas, I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but what are the specific sections for UT Autzen I thought it was section 37 but unclear which rows? Thanks for your help

I think section 39 is also designated, but I don't know the rows. We got our tickets through StubHub and are in section 40 row 1 (woohoo!!)

VN Store

Back