Pre game show just showed....

OrangeWayOfLife

Everybody bowing down to clowney then a clip of juwaun James saying he's blockable if you prepare then went back to his picture after a few more blow hards with cricket sound inserted

Eff espn , oh wait, dark haired dude just pointed out tiny putting him on his ass

Espn love/hates us?

Reactions: 2 people
In their defense, they gave props to tiny for blocking clowney ......

Although I am pretty sure clowney is going to go Right for a few plays :p

Blown out of his shoes? I remember it being a speed move, not a bull rush.

Tiny said that Clowney went to the outside, then to the inside, and back to the outside and that he just wasn't ready for it. He added it wouldn't happen again. Looking forward to that match-up.

Reactions: 4 people
Blown out of his shoes? I remember it being a speed move, not a bull rush.

I remember Clowney practically walking into the backfield and having his way with our QB. Tiny may have done a good job holding him back all day, but when it mattered, he got shown up.

I remember Clowney practically walking into the backfield and having his way with our QB. Tiny may have done a good job holding him back all day, but when it mattered, he got shown up.

Clowney got his ass handed to him all day but one play. Granted it was a huge play but the fact remains.

Reactions: 9 people

Lulz. When it mattered? So when he prevented a sack and/or turnover on a previous TD drive by doing a remarkable job of blocking Clowney, it didn't matter then? It only matters that Clowney won one play?

Reactions: 4 people
Lulz. When it mattered? So when he prevented a sack and/or turnover on a previous TD drive by doing a remarkable job of blocking Clowney, it didn't matter then? It only matters that Clowney won one play?

My thoughts exactly. I guess it could have "mattered" all game then, if Clowney would have just owned Tiny.

THat shot of Tiny throwing Clowney down, now THAT was a good example of someone getting owned.

Clowney &Tiny are both awesome athletes its going to be awesome to watch them line up against each other this year its a NFL scouts dream. Going to be one of the best matchups all year. Cant wait. Go VOLS

VN Store

Back