Predictions: Best of `14 class.....

madbamahater

Who do you think will surprise the most from this 2014 class? Assuming they all stay healthy this fall and sign in February......

I'm getting excited about Treyvon Paulk. Watching his film reminds me of Travis Stephens. Maybe not as powerful a smaller back yet but looks even more elusive.

I hope Hurd lives up to all the hype of course but UT is always at there best when there is legit competition in the backfield.....a 1-2 punch at least.....

Reactions: 1 person
Who do you think will surprise the most from this 2014 class? Assuming they all stay healthy this fall and sign in February......

I'm getting excited about Treyvon Paulk. Watching his film reminds me of Travis Stephens. Maybe not as powerful a smaller back yet but looks even more elusive.

I hope Hurd lives up to all the hype of course but UT is always at there best when there is legit competition in the backfield.....a 1-2 punch at least.....

I think Helm could be the next Jason Witten!

On D I think Henderson will be a great pass rusher

They're too highly rated to be a surprise

A 3 star is too highly rated? No, nah, a 3 star means they are average. I'm saying that I think Paulk plays bigger than his size. Looks like a ball player.

Hurd on the other hand is expected to be HUGE....

That's why I didn't say Hurd.............

I think Helm could be the next Jason Witten!

On D I think Henderson will be a great pass rusher

Henderson is who I am most skeptical of. I feel he may be over-hyped. I hope I am wrong and you are right though for sure...........

I watched him out in Oregon and every time I saw him, he was kinda getting owned. I didn't watch much of that camp but I did some.........

VN Store

Back