Predictions For Lsu-tennesee Game

duckman398686

VN's One and Only
any thoughts on tonights game? i personally think we will keep it close in the first half and then play sloppy in the 2nd. i hope i'm wrong but i've seen a pattern of this in the last several games. fire buzz!!!!

Pattern has been there all year. OTOH we have had several games where we were in it to the wire only to miss critical free throws, most of those missed FTs by players who should be our leaders. Fire Buzz? I'm still not sure. Buzz needs some talent and mental maturity/leadership. I think the maturity/leadership issues are our problem and those things cannot be coached. IMO these kids are to blame as much if not more than Buzz.

i think we win if crump plays, if he doesnt, pen in another lose.

people have been saying give him more time. but to me it seems that he's the kinda coach that is what he is and doesn't improve much throughout a coaching career. he's gotta be let go. i'm not saying it will happen this season, but maybe the next. he has never been consistent. look the florida game for instance. beat the gators and then turn around the next week and lose to the gamecocks.

If we play like we did the other night against Vandy in the 1st half or so we will win....We need to come out hot shooting and then smother them on the defensive end.....Avoid turnovers and hit our free throws(if its a close game) and we will win...If we lose doing that then we've done something to hand the game to them

Well, LSU will have some size in the game. So I figure that Wingate won't do much tonight. Buzz wants to go with the 4 guard offense and only Lofton is pretty consistent with his shots. Since LSU is bigger, I think that we lose the rebounding aspect of it. All in all, I think we lose........AGAIN! Who knows though, maybe they will make almost every shot they put up and play good defense.

hahahaha OWB. you said a tennessee team play good defense. in what sport do we ever play good defense in?

Originally posted by vols2345@Feb 5, 2005 2:06 PM
hahahaha OWB. you said a tennessee team play good defense. in what sport do we ever play good defense in?

For one football....I&#39;m glad we&#39;ll get to listen to you talk about how bad Scooter is tonight <_< If it weren&#39;t for Scooter in the 2nd half of the Vandy game we would have been blown out...But I forget you think Scooter can do no right

im not going to rip anyone unles there is fair cause. i hope scooter gets out of his slump tonight. if him and lofton can get ho together we will be UNSTOPPABLE. i hope scooter does his best but sometimes his shot selection isnt all that great.

I wouldn&#39;t say we&#39;d be unstoppable but if they would get hot it would help a lot.....Scooter takes shots he feels he can hit...and if he can hit shots with 2 people on him then I say more power to him

VN Store

Back