Preliminary report from Vikings' training camp on Cordarrelle Patterson

My buddy is a Vikings fan and from what he is telling me Cordell's gonna be star from the news up in the lakes are reporting.

I think he'll do very well in fantasy this year, but unless you're in a league full of Vol fans, round 4 is a huge reach. You could pick him up in 8-10 no problem. Should be a pretty dynamic offense in Minnesota. Ponder shouldn't have any problem getting the ball to Jennings and Patterson while having Peterson in the backfield.

Reactions: 1 person
It's about time for people to start jumping on the CP bandwagon.

On a side note, someone needs to explain to Ponder that there can only be one CP.

Last edited:
I think he'll do very well in fantasy this year, but unless you're in a league full of Vol fans, round 4 is a huge reach. You could pick him up in 8-10 no problem. Should be a pretty dynamic offense in Minnesota. Ponder shouldn't have any problem getting the ball to Jennings and Patterson while having Peterson in the backfield.

Patterson should fill in the void Harvin left pretty well but actually have durability.

They're both "get them the ball, let them do the rest" kind of players.

Reactions: 1 person
Patterson should fill in the void Harvin left pretty well but actually have durability.

They're both "get them the ball, let them do the rest" kind of players.

Precisely. Even though Ponder is not a deep threat of a QB, CP is so much a playmaker that everything will even out.

My buddy is a Vikings fan and from what he is telling me Cordell's gonna be star from the news up in the lakes are reporting.

He will be a special teams star and do well on the goal line this season. However; in a few seasons, IF he is dedicated, he will grow as a complete receiver....

Precisely. Even though Ponder is not a deep threat of a QB, CP is so much a playmaker that everything will even out.

And the Vikings got a 1st Rounder (which they used for CP) for Harvin! And now Harvin is... surprise! injured again.

The Seahawks were just outright played there.

He is working with the 2nd team, having trouble grasping playbook. Far from impressing coaches IMO

VN Store

Back