Prep Schoolers

Hens67

HV,
Are our Prep guys not firmly committed? I know rivals gave their top 50 prep guys and I thought for sure Melancon & Williams would be on that list.

RolandoMelancon
Cory Hall
Rufus Williams

Warren - DE/TE
Morley

These 5 would be good defensive additions to our team next year.

All of those are in JUCO, not prep. Brent Hubbs is reporting that Rufus could possibly be on the team next year, despite only being in JUCO for 1 year. Hall and Melancon are gone for 2. Warren and Morley could be on the team next year depending on how they handle their business at Pellissippi and if UT admits them.

Wow.. i would LOVE to have Warren and Morley at UT next year.. we would be even more stacked..
and that sux Melancon cant make it in for next year.. he would have a good chance to play

Wow.. i would LOVE to have Warren and Morley at UT next year.. we would be even more stacked..
and that sux Melancon cant make it in for next year.. he would have a good chance to play

Doubt it. He was a bit undersized when he signed. I think he was like 260. 2 years will do him good. When he gets here in 2 years(if) he should be a pretty good DT for us.

VN Store

Back