prepare to vomit

come on dooz, you know this is a sign that Vandy is now more relevant than us.

Not to mention further proof that ESPN hates UT. It's all part of their plan

It should be noted this game is on Thursday. Big freaking deal.

I love our Vols of course but love college football in general. It being a Thursday game for me is great, and it's an excellent opportunity for Vol fans to scout both teams as we play em both down the schedule. Nice post VHB and thanks!:good!:

It was brought up several years ago as a topic of interest, but both the UT administration as well as a large portion of outspoken fans quickly put that issue to rest.

It will be a long time, if ever, before UT plays on a Thursday night.

I'll probably try to go to this game. I'll be sporting some Orange for sure.
I've debated whether to wear any orange to the Vandy games that I will be attending. I definitely do not want to be mistaken for an Auburn fan when they come to Nashville.

It should be noted this game is on Thursday. Big freaking deal.

I'd puke if it was the usual ACC games we get on ESPN Thursdays.

a lot of Big East games too

Thursday night is for the games that generally aren't good enough to be on TV on Saturday. The power conferences dominate Saturday TV time, and the weaker conferences are stuck with vying for the Thursday night slot. Usually it's either a game between some lower echelon ACC or Big East teams or a game from C-USA, WAC, or MWest.

I agree with kptvol on this one. Big freakin' deal. I think it says more about Vandy and SCar's status as perennially crappy SEC teams.

It was brought up several years ago as a topic of interest, but both the UT administration as well as a large portion of outspoken fans quickly put that issue to rest.

It will be a long time, if ever, before UT plays on a Thursday night.

We've done it before

The Dude said:
It seems like we did in the mid-90s, not at home of course. Ole Miss maybe?

Yep. @ Ole Miss. It sucked and we raised hell about it.

Thursday night is for the games that generally aren't good enough to be on TV on Saturday. The power conferences dominate Saturday TV time, and the weaker conferences are stuck with vying for the Thursday night slot. Usually it's either a game between some lower echelon ACC or Big East teams or a game from C-USA, WAC, or MWest.

I agree with kptvol on this one. Big freakin' deal. I think it says more about Vandy and SCar's status as perennially crappy SEC teams.

There have been some pretty big Big East games on Thursday night

VN Store

Back