Preseason Scrimmage

Hoss Diesel

Last year's scrimmage was held at Science Hill High School and closed to the media (although some people inevitably managed to get in and get some photos including the legendary Daniel McCullers photo). Hubbs and others were pretty ticked that they couldn't get in and report on the game.

Any word on what to expect this year? I can't imagine that Dooley's ridiculous restrictions will be in place again.

Aforementioned McCullers photo.

tenn_original.jpg

forgive me, but all i can think of is the line from animal house.

would you mind if we danced with your dates?

Everytime I see that photo I am amazed at how big that man is. Would hate to piss him off.

Last year's scrimmage was held at Science Hill High School and closed to the media (although some people inevitably managed to get in and get some photos including the legendary Daniel McCullers photo). Hubbs and others were pretty ticked that they couldn't get in and report on the game.

Any word on what to expect this year? I can't imagine that Dooley's ridiculous restrictions will be in place again.

Aforementioned McCullers photo.

tenn_original.jpg

I just hope McCullers can be half as effective as Jimmy Noonan was.......he's double his size.....we'll see

VN Store

Back