Press conference video unveiling 5 new uniform combinations

Volosaurus rex

Doctorate in Volology
For the press conference in which all five uniform combinations are unveiled, see University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site. Please note that there is a roughly 20:00 delay before the press conference begins.

One completed unexpected feature, at least I haven't heard it referenced previously, was an academic patch Justin Worley wore on his jersey. There was no additional explanation, but it looks a lot like the Torchbearer logo. Perhaps, there will be a GPA requirement to indicate that these "individuals," as Butch is prone to emphasize, have truly distinguished themselves as student-athletes.

For those of you who may want even more radical change in our uniforms, Butch said that "We are not going to be a program that is all over the place with our uniforms." He reiterated his belief that we already have the best color scheme in college football but hopes that the smoky gray jersey will, over time, become sufficiently popular that it becomes a long-term element of our uniform repertoire. Like so many of the other changes that he has introduced, Butch reiterated that uniform changes will be purpose-driven but they will be made to build on our tradition and identity.

Incidentally, you could not hear any of the questions posed to him, but, based on his response, I presume that these remarks pertain to Riyadh Jones, although please do not consider them verbatim quotes: "They're still in the evaluation process. . . . It seems now that he could be out for an extended period of time, perhaps two months. . . . He simply woke up one morning experiencing significant swelling in both calves."

Last edited:
One completed unexpected feature, at least I haven't heard it referenced previously, was an academic patch Justin Worley wore on his jersey. There was no additional explanation, but it looks a lot like the Torchbearer logo. Perhaps, there will be a GPA requirement to indicate that these "individuals," as Butch is prone to emphasize, have truly distinguished themselves as student-athletes.

pretty sure that's been on the unis for a while

Has it been used consistently by all members of the team to your knowledge? Butch talked about it within the context of subtle changes made to this year's uniforms.

Has it been used consistently by all members of the team to your knowledge? Butch talked about it within the context of subtle changes made to this year's uniforms.

it has to do with academics/honor roll. I assume it looks like this?

jonathan-crompton.jpg

Although that is a much larger image than the small window provided by the video screen, it does looks quite similar. I don't know why he mentioned it then, unless he simply wanted to emphasize that this will be an ongoing practice to honor those who truly excel in the classroom.

Why android stopped using flash is beyond me. I hate it

Go to adobe flash archive on their site. download the last version available for your OS then go into settings and allow your phone to install apps from unknown sources. wala, or however you spell that, you have flash player again.

Reactions: 1 person
For the press conference in which all five uniform combinations are unveiled, see University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site. Please note that there is a roughly 20:00 delay before the press conference begins.

For those of you who may want even more radical change in our uniforms, Butch said that "We are not going to be a program that is all over the place with our uniforms." He reiterated his belief that we already have the best color scheme in college football but hopes that the smoky gray jersey will, over time, become sufficiently popular that it becomes a long-term element of our uniform repertoire. Like so many of the other changes that he has introduced, Butch reiterated that uniform changes will be purpose-driven but they will be made to build on our tradition and identity.

Incidentally, you could not hear any of the questions posed to him, but, based on his response, I presume that these remarks pertain to Riyadh Jones, although please do not consider them verbatim quotes: "They're still in the evaluation process. . . . It seems now that he could be out for an extended period of time, perhaps two months. . . . He simply woke up one morning experiencing significant swelling in both calves."

Is RJ eligible for a redshirt?

Go to adobe flash archive on their site. download the last version available for your OS then go into settings and allow your phone to install apps from unknown sources. wala, or however you spell that, you have flash player again.

Been wondering if there was a way around that for weeks now. Thank You!

VN Store

Back