Prime video speed

ATCVolinmn

Is anyone else having problems with prime running slow? I'm running it through Chromecast. Been loading slow and buffering during shows. About 2 weeks now......frustrating.

No problems here but I have Fire sticks on all my tvs. Sounds like a device issue. Does it do the same on your PC? Run to BB or Walmart and get a firestick and see if it works. Might help narrow down if its the network or the device.

No problems here but I have Fire sticks on all my tvs. Sounds like a device issue. Does it do the same on your PC? Run to BB or Walmart and get a firestick and see if it works. Might help narrow down if its the network or the device.

Does the same on Chromecast and couple roku's I use. Haven't tried on pc, will do that tomorrow....thanks for the info!

Could also be a router issue. Have you unplugged it and reset it lately? I'm assuming everything is wireless, but if you happen to use any switches or hubs, that could also be causing a problem if they are starting to go. Unplug/plug in those devices as well to reset them. Unplug for bit all internet pieces. The old saying to just 'reboot' still works in clearing up issues sometimes.

Not the easiest thing to troubleshoot sometimes.

Yup, all wireless, reset modem and router. Have charter internet. Went through and updated the software on tv and all my streaming channels. It's not as slow on Roku but still slower than normal. Weird that it's just prime. I have a one piece modem and router I used with Xfinity in Minnesota, maybe I'll connect that and see if that's it.....

Recently, I've run Prime streaming on Cox through wifi on my smart TV, Echo Show, a Roku, and also on 5g network thru my phone. No problems anywhere.

Reactions: ATCVolinmn

VN Store

Back