Pro-choice, not really

Why should we doubt the legitimacy of this tweet. We all saw what happened in the summer of 2020 and we know the hatred and evil that comes from these people.
Have you ever met a tweet you didn't like?

That you seem to buy anything that aligns with your already held beliefs and deny anything that doesn't. Same with the OP

Okay, putting aside the amount of followers and other such items distracting from the principle of the thread, does this or does it not constitute a terroristic threat?

Demorats have been using political firebombing and violence for a long time, nothing to see here

Pro lifers have murdered doctors and bombed abortion clinics. Let's not get high and mighty here.

BTW, I am against violence and destruction of property. All should be charged.

Reactions: dovervolz
Okay, putting aside the amount of followers and other such items distracting from the principle of the thread, does this or does it not constitute a terroristic threat?
So just completely ignore any questions about its legitimacy? Those are simply a distraction?

Pro lifers have murdered doctors and bombed abortion clinics. Let's not get high and mighty here.

Your comparing a few extremely fringe people what the these pro-murdwr groups? I promise you that pro life people would not support this.

You can question the legitimacy, sure.

Would such statements be terroristic in nature or not?
Less terroristic in nature than January 6

There are loons outside the local women's health clinic almost every day here. About as dangerous

True, the problem is the DOJ wasnt doing anything until a few repub congress members held his feet to the fire

VN Store

Back