Kentucky

West

Alabama
LSU
Auburn
Arkansas
Miss St
Ole Miss

Not that anyone cares about a girl's opinion on football...but I'll go ahead and say what I think. :)

East:
Tennessee
Georgia
Florida
South Carolina
Vanderbilt
Kentucky

West:
LSU
Alabama
Auburn
Arkansas
Mississippi State
Ole Miss

~*Crystal*~

east
tennessee
florida
south carolina
georgia
vanderbuilt
kentucky

west
bama
lsu
auburn
arkansas
mississippi
mississippi st.

East
1 Tenn
2 Who cares?
3 Who cares?
4 Ditto
5 WHo cares?
6 Doesn't Matter

West
1 Lsu
2 Big woop
3 Who cares
4 No big deal
5 Who cares?
6 Insignificant

All that matters is #1!!!

:rocks:

Biased Un-biased
EAST

UGA UT
UT UGA
VANDY UF
UK USC
USC VANDY
UF UK

WEST

I really dont care but it will prob be LSU.

Can you clarify your standings for me, fade? The ones on the right look okay, but those standings on the left look pretty rediculous.

The ones on the left are what his heart is telling him. The ones on the right are what his head is telling him.

East

1. Big Orange
2. Georgia
3. South Carolina
4. Florida
5. Vandy
6. Kentucky

West

1. LSU
2. Arkansas
3. Alabama
4. Auburn
5. Ole Miss
6. Miss St.

Arkansas struggled to get 5 wins last season WITH Matt Jones at QB. I doubt they'll get a winning season their first year without him.

Originally posted by milohimself@Jul 7, 2005 3:41 PM
Arkie in the 2 spot, eh OV? Pretty bold statement. What makes you put them there?
[snapback]111002[/snapback]​

I think Nutt's overdue. I like his style of coaching and I think he's got a good team returning. Last year, he had only 1 starter returning on offense. This year he has a lot of starters returning on both sides of the ball. Their road schedule is tough, but if they can win one of the GA, Bama, or LSU games and run the rest of their conference schedule, they could easily be #2 in the West with even 3 conference losses. I just don't see anyone in the West besides LSU with anything less than 3 conference losses.

Also, Bama and Arkansas are not that far apart. With the Hogs going 5/6 last year with hardly any starters returning, I see them passing Bama this year in the West. Auburn is going to be where Ark was last year, rebuilding.

To be brutally honest, there's not a lot of difference between the 3 teams who'll fight for 2nd place (Aub, Bama and Arkansas) and I want it to be the Hogs year.

I respect that.

My opinion of the West will be Bama and LSU both going 6-2, but I think Bama can beat LSU. The offense may or may not have trouble, but I doubt they'll need much O with that defense. I just see Bama as having the advantage when you put those two teams head-to-head.

I think Auburn's got it in them to beat Bama, though, but lost way too much talent to do much else. They'll probably get crushed by LSU.

I see Ark finishing third at best. But to be honest, who really cares who finishes that low in the west?

VN Store

Back