Pull for The SEC

XXL TideFan

Since the Bama/UT game is in the books, I was wondering if any of you UT fans would be pulling for Bama to go the distance and win another NC for the conference?
No conference has ever won three straight NC's with three different teams. RTR!

Go JOpa's!1!

I will never cheer for the Criminal Tide! The Bammers NEVER cheered for us when we were awesome and they sucked.

Since the Bama/UT game is in the books, I was wondering if any of you UT fans would be pulling for Bama to go the distance and win another NC for the conference?

somewhat friendly toned post, but dude you have to realize that putting up something about that about a rival the day after a loss is like pouring salt on a wound...

anyone but uf would be fine by me... i hate bama but not like i hate uf.. i just wanna see the sec kill those overated big 12 schools

I rather pull for UF, no way I'll ever root for Bama. Texas Tech and UF in the NC will be fun to watch

I know I will take heat for it, but I always root for SEC teams over non-conference foes (AL and UF included). So yes, there is one of us

Heck No! I hope Bama loses every game they play..

Like I've told everyone.. I will be really surprised if anyone beats Florida this year...

They will crush Bama in the SEC game..

i'd rather florida win it...i hate bama

I'd rather Florida do it.

VN Store

Back