Pumped when TN scored first

hillccs

1. TN turns ball over and stands up against the offense, Oregon misses a field goal.

2. TN drives down the field and scores.

How pumped were you, did you talk trash fist pump city...we got this one, be honest?

We did have it until our 3 and out machine got goin strong, get seven yards, punt, let them score. Offense hurt us badly

Happy as I've been in years about football. I was talking some serious crap. Man did that ever backfire. Can't figure out what happened to our offense after that.

Last edited:
I was excited but...I was nervous as a whore in church. After the past few years, a seven point lead is hardly comforting, I had no visions of geranduer.

Reactions: 1 person
I was pumped. Standing up yelling. Fist pumping. But saying it's far from over. Let's stay focused

I couldn't believe it. I was excited but knew the game had just started. Us stopping them twice had me pumped though. Expected to at least not get totally blown out.

1. TN turns ball over and stands up against the offense, Oregon misses a field goal.

2. TN drives down the field and scores.

How pumped were you, did you talk trash fist pump city...we got this one, be honest?

Yeah, seems like Oregon stepped it up a notch after that.

VN Store

Back