Qbs

UTVOLFAN

Does anyone have the subscription to volquest.com . The have some kind of QB breakdown/review.

I don't subscribe to volquest, but I think that this would be a great thread to discuss our QB situation next year!

:lol:

Well, I'd like to read it. So if anybody has a rivals subscription, would you please post the article?

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 1, 2005 9:22 PM
Well, I'd like to read it. So if anybody has a rivals subscription, would you please post the article?

thank you

Fulmer said at a Boys and Girls Club dinner last night that we will have 5, count them...5, QBs in the hunt. Add to RC,EA, BS and JC one Bo Hardegree. CPF said he has tremendous potential.

Also, Ligon and Mayo to get the reps at center this spring.

Should be an interesting race for starter this year....But I'm looking for Ainge to be the starter this year....Rick Clausen pulling a tight 2nd

Bring in Jim Bob Cooter LOL

I'd like to see this boy from North Carolina get some reps

We do not have 5 QBs in the hunt for the starting position, I don't care what coach Fulmer said. If he said that, he is simply window-dressing for whatever reason. 4 at the very most, but I think JC is in for a RS year. I say Ainge will be #1, Clausen will not fall all the way to three, so that leaves Brent at #3. JMO

Fulmer does that a lot. We have three QB's at most, which is more than anybody could ask for. If Schaeffer sticks around, then it will be Ainge, Schaeffer, Clausen. If Brent transfers out, we will probably give Hardegree some snap time.

Who cares? We don't have any issues at quarterback. It will sort itself out during training.

Well, I'd still like SOME insight into the situation out of pure curiosity. And for it not to be from speculation by random fans on the internet.

yeah I would like to read it to. football withdraw is starting to kick in. rehab on my knee has taken some of the pain of not watching vols football away.

There is always baseball season...And don't forget...MARCH MADNESS is coming up...GO JAYHAWKS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by milohimself@Mar 1, 2005 10:13 PM
Go Zags!

I cannot figure out gonzaga......at times they can play any team in America, and at some times they struggle and against really pathetic teams

I think they just tend to take it easy in conference play... Their level of talent in the WCC is so far above the competition that they pretty much just roll through, and they play for March. They've only lost two conference games so far, but also beaten Washington, Okie State on the road, and Georgia Tech. By the way, have you seen some of Ronny Turiaf's games? The guy's a beast!

Originally posted by orangeblur@Mar 1, 2005 8:20 PM
it mainly talks about who should come out of spring as the #1 QB....

OMG!! I love the siggy!!!! The pics are precious!!!!!!!! ;)

We do not have 5 QBs in the hunt for the starting position, I don't care what coach Fulmer said. If he said that, he is simply window-dressing for whatever reason.

Thanks for clarifying Fulmer's comments. Are you his secretary or something? Damn if I'm gonna second guess him. I'd love to have your intelligence :)

LOL...What are you talking about? I wasn't trying to be a jerk, but if you think we really have 5 QBs in the running for the starting position, then you need my intelligence. No, I'm not his secretary, I'm also not an idiot. :shakehead:

I was simply pointing out that regardless of whta he said, I don't think we really have that many that have a real shot at starting. I doubt that I'm the only one that feels that way. Lighten up bud, I wasn't trying to make you mad or hurt your feelings.

How is Hardegree in the hunt? Maybe for scout team QB. Ainge/Clausen would be my top two with Schaeffer in 3rd.

I still think Schaeffer should be second simply because he brings a whole different demension to the field. He can make something haoppen when nothing is available. I still think we should use him next season the same way we used him this season.

VN Store

Back